Red Jammer Parts Maps

Updated the upper neck (droid socket) image. Thanks to beaz mentioning the shell welder in the SD thread, I checked it out and saw the piece for the neck in an image! There's so many brands that made this shell welder, check scalemates for them all.

After all these years trying to find one I did it.
bigsmile.png

Awesome job 3phase! Thank you for your help! It's a very satisfying feeling to find a part!

Did you find the shell welder pics in a kit review? I've been looking for places online that have good ship scans/pics/reference.

Did you find the shell welder pics in a kit review? I've been looking for places online that have good ship scans/pics/reference.

No I saw it this time in a random image of a fully built kit through a google image search. But since there are 8 or so kit releases, I was able to find this sale page which had a scan of it. This website usually has pretty good images of kit sprues. Coincidentally the piece I marked in the map is the upside down one in this image.

No I saw it this time in a random image of a fully built kit through a google image search. But since there are 8 or so kit releases, I was able to find this sale page which had a scan of it. This website usually has pretty good images of kit sprues. Coincidentally the piece I marked in the map is the upside down one in this image.

Hey John, here's a pic I found. I have the kit at home but I don't know when I'll be back there.
shell.jpg

I've added a new image to the top side section in the first post. It's a great image that shows most pieces on the top of Red Jammers fuselage. Things are moving along nicely with all of this! Thank you everyone for sharing and helping out!

In the fourth picture, "Port Side Mid Wall", the steering wheel part is a 1/72 flight yoke from most likely a B-17. My money's on the Airfix "Flying Fortress", but it could be Revell or Hasegawa too. The B-29 and B-17 both had that style of yoke, but the Airfix Superfortress looks wrong for the part.

Thank you very much Rats! I'll start looking into those flying fortresses! I just checked the Revell B17G and it looked close but a bit thin of a piece. I'll keep looking :)

Also not 100% sure but you might need the Tiger 11 for the rear plate not the jagdtiger. Tiger11 in my pic above.

I have amended the image of the fuselage rear panel. You were absolutely right it's the Tiger II! Great call on that. I checked it again this evening after seeing one left over picture here! Definitely the Tiger II based on the holes left and right of the middle panel.

I have amended the image of the fuselage rear panel. You were absolutely right it's the Tiger II! Great call on that. I checked it again this evening after seeing one left over picture here! Definitely the Tiger II based on the holes left and right of the middle panel.

Could you point out what the difference is.The Jagdtiger looks right to me.

Dave

The Jagdtiger has the extra 'dumbell' shapes around the perimeter of the central hatch. Julien posted a picure of a casting here which shows those same shapes.

Last edited:
Defiantly the jagdtiger. There is also a small spru centered above the left round vent on the tiger11 that is not on the jag

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back