Red Jammer Parts Maps

From what I can tell It doesn't look like a match to me, I was however pointed towards this part from the Tamiya 1/35 M36 Jackson. It's close, but not quite.

jackson.jpg

Oh this is a genius discovery -- been searching through tank reticles fruitlessly for many weeks now. Thank you!

You're Welcome, they're actually quite thick so I'm assuming holes were drilled into the Harrier part and they were placed inside. I can't imagine trying to sand the backside down.

Awesome finds recently Hammer I'm glad there's someone still finding new kits that are a part of this build! I'll work on some map updates next week for the Henkel parts.

Anyone seen any reference for the detailing for the inside of the engine nozzles? Is hard to make out what's in there. I think I see some pipes, but it's difficult to tell.

Anyone seen any reference for the detailing for the inside of the engine nozzles? Is hard to make out what's in there. I think I see some pipes, but it's difficult to tell.

I've seen Panther G in 1/48 scale, but no mention of which part number, and also the Bandai 1/48 planes: 1.) Cessna 150, 2.) Aero-Subaru FA-200, and 3.) Piper Super Cub PA 18, all three of which provide you with the half-piece of the Lycoming engine piece that is the confirmed donor, part #25 on the Aero-Subaru FA-200. If anyone knows which Panther G piece it is, please advise.

Also, does anyone know "how often" these pieces show up? Is it simply one piece per engine nozzle, or does it show up on both sides of the engine interior, or on all 4 sections as you go around the piping? So if I have the necessary pieces, how many castings of each do I need per Y-Wing?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back