advice with gadgets to use in my armor costume

Travis McGee

hay every one i'm looking to do a set of sci-fi armor from a country like Russia so the bulky grungy style of armor would be what i had in mind. for the helmet i'm doing a chrome silver domed helmet in a way like the ODST helmets the yellow ones. so i'm working on a voice changer for my voice amp i was thinking of getting another kit that is a sound activated light and two blinking lights and for my gun a LED chaser light. Any other ideas of the design or gadgets would be extremely welcomed

Depends on the age you're pulling from. Blinking lights (think ye olde computer terminals), pipes if it's steampunk-esc. If you're going for grungy, do darker colors with rust. Maybe try a ship or bulkhead aesthetic?
Maybe add a tank on your back that hooks into the helmet. Some crazy looking melee weapon maybe?

Depends on the age you're pulling from. Blinking lights (think ye olde computer terminals), pipes if it's steampunk-esc. If you're going for grungy, do darker colors with rust. Maybe try a ship or bulkhead aesthetic?
Maybe add a tank on your back that hooks into the helmet. Some crazy looking melee weapon maybe?

well it is for my book that has the 80's sci-fi feel like in ALIEN i'm thinking of using a pistol that is connected to a small energy box. but yeah thank you for the help man hope to hear from your again also if you would like to continue this conversation here is my e-mail... travis.mcgee1990@gmail.com

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back