Rogue One: Diego Luna/Captain Cassian Andor Costume Research

I found a little better detail on his holster from the Fathead wall decal.

CassianAndor.png

Anyone have leads on the cold weather coat? I'm thinking about snagging something decent and modifying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have leads on the cold weather coat? I'm thinking about snagging something decent and modifying it.

Colombia is coming out with a licensed version that isn't accurate for $500.

Best bet is look at army surplus and outdoors (sporting goods) sites.
Might even want to hit your local second hand stores.

I found a orange jacket that has most of the correct details for a Snow Speeder jacket for under $10.
Just needs the ribbing on the sleeves and window pocket and storm flap added (I already modified the collar).

Colombia is coming out with a licensed version that isn't accurate for $500.

Best bet is look at army surplus and outdoors (sporting goods) sites.
Might even want to hit your local second hand stores.

I found a orange jacket that has most of the correct details for a Snow Speeder jacket for under $10.
Just needs the ribbing on the sleeves and window pocket and storm flap added (I already modified the collar).

Yeah... That's what I'm landing on too. I've found some decent stuff for a reasonable price on eBay that can be modified without too much difficulty. That coat from Columbia looks nice, but you're right. It isn't totally screen accurate and at $500 there's NO WAY I'm purchasing it. Thanks for the reply!

I've seen some probably chinese knockoffs of the cold parka. I'd like a decent winter jacket. The Columbia one is too expensive.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back