Retro PC games: X-Wing & Tie Fighter tribute with 1:48 scale models

121Gigabytes

Back in the day, I enjoyed playing these two great games on my old PC. So here are two models, both Ertl 1/48th scale representing both games with Disney Parks Medal of Yavin thrown in there for good measure ;)

image.jpeg

Nice. I too loved these games. I have very fond memories. I still have the original packages and will never part with them. And those HD upgrades of the games are great although for true nostalgia I like them the way they were. :)

Ben

Thanks for the comments guys!! I too prefer the un-modded versions of the games. I was also thinking of adding Gentle Giant's X-wing/TIE pilot mini busts to this display. What would you think? Overkill ?

You could probably fit the bust in there next to the medal. I need to pick these games up next time they're on steam or gog.com during a sale. I keep hoping they'll port them to consoles, they just ported the 2nd Maniac Mansion game so anything is possible.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back