[WIP] Ghosbusters Slime Blower

Shiroppi

While everyone is making the new proton pack, i decided im sticking to the original ones. In fact , the non commonly made Slime Blower from Ghostbusters 2 but mine will be abit custom. with more added things. Like other build , i will be using foam with some parts 3d printed. progress is slow since i have work and other commission to make . currently waiting for the electronics before i want to continue on the build.

I used plans and reference picture from http://www.gbfans.com/ for my build. i 3d printed the heatsinks that goes under the side tanks. Decided to make the nozzle with foam instead of 3d printed. maybe in the future.

electronics will simple with this one since its only have a few leds. also planning to put a MP3 board with 50w amp & speaker. so it can play the "Higher Higher" by Howard Hunstbery using one of the toggle switch at the slime blower.

Last edited:
Crix at Heavy Props has the sound board that has the Higher and Higher Son and the Slime Blower discharge sound. I still need to install sound in mine. But I used real heat sinks for the side boxes and on the underside of the bottom tray. I needed an aluminum heat sink for the bottom tray since it has to support this 40 pound prop.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

More pics.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Last batch of pics. The gun is metal. Feel free to use these pics for reference as you need.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,015.1 KB · Views: 460
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    914.5 KB · Views: 322
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 262
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 372
Last edited:
Crix at Heavy Props has the sound board that has the Higher and Higher Son and the Slime Blower discharge sound. I still need to install sound in mine. But I used real heat sinks for the side boxes and on the underside of the bottom tray. I needed an aluminum heat sink for the bottom tray since it has to support this 40 pound prop.
Last batch of pics. The gun is metal. Feel free to use these pics for reference as you need.

I will be making mine with arduino. 40 pound ! :eek . what is it made off ? thanks for the pictures ! :)

I will be making mine with arduino. 40 pound ! :eek . what is it made off ? thanks for the pictures ! :)
Alice pack frame with a wood motherboard, pump boxes, bottom tray and side supports. I have a set of metal ones that I never used because I received them too late. The gun is made from metal pipe, so it adds to the weight.

Alice pack frame with a wood motherboard, pump boxes, bottom tray and side supports. I have a set of metal ones that I never used because I received them too late. The gun is made from metal pipe, so it adds to the weight.

ah right. i totally forgot how heavy is the alice pack. Im thinking to just make one with PVC .. haha. really budget build ! must be hard to carry around with all that weight huh .

4 months later. still no progress. wayy to busy . sigh . will try continue with this project as soon i move out soon.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back