Batman Mech Helmet Build (BvS)

MiddleFinger

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys! I tend to hang out in the Marvel section of these forums since I'm a big Iron Man junkie (you may know me from my 3D files I post over there), but I thought I'd dip my toes into the DC world with this project! I haven't seen the movie actually, but as soon as I saw it in the trailer, I really liked the Armored Bat costume, so I thought I'd take a crack at making it. Well, at least the helmet haha. I modeled it a little over a month ago and just finished up with the 3D printing of it a few days ago. I also started a video series for the build too, so check that out if you want. Thanks for looking!

REx0Yso.png

mTGaZRV.png

lZp7brh.jpg

Meqc9ZP.jpg

r3wcOWW.jpg

7KeabG4.jpg

vrUg95P.jpg

71lueHa.jpg

Dx7MKiz.jpg

huJwpGh.jpg

jzKgHoO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 3D Printing: Batman vs. Superman Armored Batman Helmet Build

Looking great man! Would you be sharing these 3d files or a pep file?

Looking great man! Would you be sharing these 3d files or a pep file?

Thanks man! As of now, the files are just for myself. I hope to finish this, mold it, and sell some casts. So maybe after a few runs I'll release them for everyone :)

Alright, goodluck on your build!

Thanks so much!

Great job man, realy, but a bit late because you can found some STLs files on Thingiverse like this one : http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1334924/#files

Well the plan is to mold the helmet and sell copies, and using someone else's files for that would essentially be stealing since they did all the hard work. So I just made my own!

Re: 3D Printed: Batman vs. Superman Armored Batman Helmet Build

Over a year has past and I finally have some updates! Though the only progress made was something that could've been done in one weekend... But hey better late than never right? Also I still haven't seen this film and at this point I don't know if I'm going to. Anyway, build log video is sown below as well as some shots of how the helmet stands now! There are some inaccuracies with the ear shape and some back detailing, but I will fix that, don't worry!

UdYU5pU.jpg

HTv9ifa.jpg

MMCcclH.jpg

0ISDVyo.jpg

Attachments

• UdYU5pU.jpg
    UdYU5pU.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 242
  • HTv9ifa.jpg
    HTv9ifa.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 0ISDVyo.jpg
    0ISDVyo.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 203
  • MMCcclH.jpg
    MMCcclH.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 195
Last edited by a moderator:
After starting this over a year and a half ago, I finally finished up the helmet! I'll be releasing the last video in the series within a day or two so be on the lookout for that as well.

XmVXsgH.jpg

uegfRkx.jpg

a1Xoh26.jpg

7Soq7Gj.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back