New Flash Gordon Action Figures

I'm also working on General Kala. DSC_0057.JPG[ATT72287[/ATTACHThe one on the left is my test paint one. The one of the right is the proper one with finer details and slimmer head dress. Not sure about the gold sparkles. They look a bit messy. Nice though.r

Last edited:
Vultan is progressing really nicely.Vultan chest front.JPGVultan chest side.JPGThis was printed on my Makerbot so the quality isn't the best yet but its a test for scale and problems. The chest emblem needs a little more work and I'm impressed with the detail that has come out. I will have to put the shoulder pads on the arms or the arms aint gonna fit! I will print some legs today!! (Sorry about the pics. I tried editing them in paint but they still came out sideways!)

Model print body.jpgFirst high quality print of Vultans body. Excellent detail on the leather feathers. Printing the legs overnight. Hope the leather hot pants come out good.

Attachments

• DSC_0084[1].JPG
    DSC_0084[1].JPG
    633.3 KB · Views: 184
body and legs.jpgCaw blimey!! Look at those gams! Just a quick undercoat but already looking mighty fine! There's a wing too but I will post a pic later.

DSC_0102.JPG
Here's a prototype Vultan. Still a few changes needed. The wings look amazing.
DSC_0100.JPGDSC_0104[1].JPG Oh, by the way. This was printed on low which is why it still looks a little rough. Now that i've seen it and tweaked it i will print it in hi res and increase the poly count.

Last edited:
Some of the prototypes are finished. They are more of a statue than an action figure.DSC_0144[1].JPG I have also started making the smaller "Star Wars" size figures and I have been playing with joints. This is a leg from a Hawkman.
IMG-20180115-WA0003[1].jpeg

But whats even more exciting is this.....DSC_0163[1].JPG

So, I've been spending a lot of time on the Hawkman 3.75 inch figure. I've added knee joints, hip joints and turny shoulders. My god it's amazing seeing these never produced figures come to life. DSC_0167.JPGDSC_0171.JPG.

Really superb work on these. I replied to your email before Christmas but didn't hear back from you.
Would love to get some of these if possible.
Thanks!
Chris

Hi Chris, the figures aren't ready yet but when they are I'll let you know. Here's another pic to keep you going. DSC_0190.JPG

Attachments

• IMG-20180215-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20180215-WA0007.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 192
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back