My Rocketeer Pin Collection! Am I missing Any?

airplnmdls

Hi everyone, like many of you, I'm a big fan of The Rocketeer. While I don't collect much, one thing I do like to collect are all the Rocketeer pins that I can find. See my collection so far in the attached photo! A majority of these pins are legitimate Disney pins, some are not though. Either way, does any one know of any other pins that I am missing? While the shadowbox is pretty full, I'll welcome the challenge to fit others in there! :lol Let me know if you guys know of any, thanks!

pins.jpeg

No one!? If anyone knows of any others, let me know! However if no one is responding because my collection is complete, then I'm good with that too lol.

I'd help if I knew anything about the pins and about what ones are out there. Good luck on your search and I'm sure at least info person here should be able to help.

A very nice collection. I don't know if they'd count, but I saw some pins for that airfield from the movie on eBay the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to find them, which pins are you referring to exactly? Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

A very nice collection. I don't know if they'd count, but I saw some pins for that airfield from the movie on eBay the other day.

I'm trying to find them, which pins are you referring to exactly? Thanks!

I actually looked for them when I came across this thread, but I think the auctions ended for them. It was two different pins for biggalows flying circus. Unfortunately I can't be more specific because I can't remember enough detail to describe them.

Did a little searching tonight, the pins I saw for bigelow's air circus were custom fan made pins, so they probably wouldn't count where your collection is concerned.

Did a little searching tonight, the pins I saw for bigelow's air circus were custom fan made pins, so they probably wouldn't count where your collection is concerned.

Oh wow, well thanks for looking/researching into that! Heck if I saw them again I wouldn't mind adding it along! Thanks again!

That is RPF member: BROTHERFOSTER
He makes the best plaques, name plates and pins.

Hi everyone, like many of you, I'm a big fan of The Rocketeer. While I don't collect much, one thing I do like to collect are all the Rocketeer pins that I can find. See my collection so far in the attached photo! A majority of these pins are legitimate Disney pins, some are not though. Either way, does any one know of any other pins that I am missing? While the shadowbox is pretty full, I'll welcome the challenge to fit others in there! :lol Let me know if you guys know of any, thanks!

View attachment 652481

If you need space, I'd remove the one with the siskel and ebert quote.

For those of you following at home, I've updated the collection a little bit since last time I posted! Sorry the lighting is pretty bad where it's hanging. I added a couple of pins from Etsy, but also threw the Steelbook Edition of the movie in there too!

Waiting for more Disney licensed pins at this point! Hopefully more will come out soon. If not, maybe more in a couple of years for the 30 year anniversary of the movie! Would be awesome if it played again at El Capitan theater, would definitely try to make the trip this time!

Attachments

• 20190217_180528.jpg
    20190217_180528.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 268
  • 20190217_180656.jpg
    20190217_180656.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 256
Hello, airplnmdls - Where did you find the South Seas Club pin?
Hey! I'm so sorry about the delay, it's been WAY too long since I looked at this thread. I hope you already have the pin, or at least your answer by now. But I was lucky enough to find this one on Ebay. I know it came in this set. Check out the links below.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back