Replicate Deadshot Eyepiece

DrWho345

Hi Everyone

I need some help trying to make a Long John Silver from Treasure Planet cosplay, and I am obsessed with the Latest Suicide Squad movie and Deadshot

I keep looking at how his eyepiece looks, and would love to try and replicate it, but don't know where to begin

I have used eyepieces/eyepatches in the past and they are either to tight or keep falling off and I feel sick

This looks like it would be much better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2-2KRh_F_U&t=0m27s

Any idea of where I can get one, or how to replicate one would be much appreciated

Hey I watched the movie 2 times and it a wireless headset with the eye piece custom made on too it

- - - Updated - - -

If you find the wireless headset that looks like the one in the movie then just create the eye piece

Good luck with your project.

Attachments

• Suicide Squad Eye Piece Edit.jpg
    Suicide Squad Eye Piece Edit.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 682
  • Suicide Squad Eyepiece Prop Detail Crop 2.jpg
    Suicide Squad Eyepiece Prop Detail Crop 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 681
Last edited:
For those wanting to craft their own eyepiece (the one with the headband, not the full face mask version), you can get a cheap Chinese version of the Motorola S9 bluetooth headset from eBay for under $8. I've one on order, and I just have to figure out how to make the eyepiece.

The Chinese headset doesn't really have a searchable name so I narrowed the search functions down (eg bluetooth). You'll end up finding this;
ZA17803-C-9-43.jpg

For those wanting to craft their own eyepiece (the one with the headband, not the full face mask version), you can get a cheap Chinese version of the Motorola S9 bluetooth headset from eBay for under $8. I've one on order, and I just have to figure out how to make the eyepiece.

The Chinese headset doesn't really have a searchable name so I narrowed the search functions down (eg bluetooth). You'll end up finding this;
View attachment 673989
Thank you for sharing. Have just bought mine after seeing this!

Hi Everyone

I need some help trying to make a Long John Silver from Treasure Planet cosplay, and I am obsessed with the Latest Suicide Squad movie and Deadshot

I keep looking at how his eyepiece looks, and would love to try and replicate it, but don't know where to begin

I have used eyepieces/eyepatches in the past and they are either to tight or keep falling off and I feel sick

This looks like it would be much better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2-2KRh_F_U&t=0m27s

Any idea of where I can get one, or how to replicate one would be much appreciated

Hey, I managed to rip a load of images from WB's argus-gov.com website, and got a load of Deadshot stuff that might be of use to you.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=268069

I ran out of time on my Deadshot costume as I needed it to be ready in time for a convention. So I went with "good enough", focusing on the appearance of the front of the eyepiece with the sides being a non-priority in the time I had left. I also wasn't going to do red LEDs so I just went with red tinted plastic. Interesting vision for the whole day, really brought out the reds ;)

DSC_0126.jpg

I have the xCoser one on order by their affiliate company on Aliexpress since they sell a fraction cheaper on their. I'm going to use one of three I will be able to rotate between convemtions then it stops them getting made up with muck and sweat. It also helps since I am doubling as CWARROW Deadshot also at a convention through the day too.

Will post a review and feedback of the xCoser monocle when it arrives, though I'm a little apprehensive about them since from past experience I know they lack in quality control and testing!

I have the xCoser one on order by their affiliate company on Aliexpress.

Will post a review and feedback of the xCoser monocle when it arrives, though I'm a little apprehensive about them since from past experience I know they lack in quality control and testing!

Allo Argus, how did thie xCoser eyepiece go?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back