Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - Homemade suit & Stark suit

The gloves are here! I gotta figure out how I’ll change the top of them
ADB962E6-7FA3-4AF6-A94B-B1EB3FBA1D92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found a great fabric for the mask and the gloves, it’s a one way stretch fleece fabric
318704E1-C659-4007-9417-C3D33F13E05F.jpg

Wow it’s been so long since I last updated. Here’s the new mask. I’m currently working on making the hoodie have a more accurate fit, new goggles and new web shooters. 9EBA3BCD-74B0-4CB7-B05C-2BA3CA4AB74E.jpg

D4EBBB45-0CF5-42C1-A364-A28C6ABC91A8.jpg
web shooters update. The templates I made work, the cartridge is about the size of my thumb so the scale seems pretty accurate

IMG_6505.JPG
Not any real progress but here’s how the base of the web cartridges looks all painted. It sells the metal look pretty good imo, I’ll still go in with a black wash when it’s all put together. Should be done with these things by the weekend

IMG_6820.JPGIMG_6818.JPG
Update!!! still far from done but the hardest part is over. Now I gotta do the main base, nozzle and trigger, then a black wash over the whole thing...these really gotta look nasty

Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - Homemade suit & Stark suit

65f129d85bd862c1b1839653d9b3e055.jpg

Nozzle is done! I made it from parts of just one pen! Almost done with all the rest of the templates too. The web shooters are gonna be done very soon, I’m really proud of how all of this is turning out.
I’m also trying to figure out how to alter the suit itself since it’s super baggy on me now, I’ve lost like 30 lbs for this cosplay...really trying to make this look as cool as possible.
9d411b9f8aa681ab05d79eb54974a87a.jpg

The top left is how the hoodie looks now, top bottom is how I want it to look. Right pic is of the sweatpants I’m using, gotta alter those too

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back