Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - Homemade suit & Stark suit

Re: Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - onesie (pre-Stark) & underoos (post Sta

Pretty good man! Only thing I would say is that the top legs look a bit short.

agreed, I think it should be a little longer and less wide
IMG_0950.JPG
I taped it to the hoodie, to see how it looked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - onesie (pre-Stark) & underoos (post Sta

agreed, I think it should be a little longer and less wide
View attachment 708589
I taped it to the hoodie, to see how it looked

Yeah, it should be less wide and a little bit smaller. Also, on the halloween costume the logo is a bit higher, closer to the hood strings and farther from the pockets.

Last edited:

updates on the onesie?

I'm trying to paint the water shoes that I got. I spray painted them but they absorbed the paint, so I'll try coating them with plastidip and spray painting them again. I'll do a new logo template an maybe I'll even draw it with sharpie onto the hoodie tonight. Most of the suit would be done by the end of this week

here's a pic of the "boots" . The paint looks kinda messy...But I actually kinda like that, It makes them look used and aged.
IMG_1043.JPG

Where did you find those shoes?
Searched up "red water shoes" on Google. The brand is Sockwa. They look identical to the ones seen on the action figures. Here's a better picture.
21209-212-2A-zoomin.jpg

Since they are water shoes, I wonder how comfortable and durable they are for land use. I'm currently using a red pair of slide on shoes and painting the bottom rubber sole black. I think it'll hold up better for con use.

I thought he wore something more like this. It's got the black sole and same lining at the toe of the foot.
View attachment 709438

that is definitely closer to what I have...I think mine look close enough though, so I probably won't change them

Here's a random pic of what's done so far. I got rid of the sleeves, might do the apider tonight...(that's not the shirt I'll go with, waiting for the real one to show up)

IMG_1131.JPG

this isn't a drill y'all, I drew the spider. I'm pretty happy about it. Could've tried another methods but I feel like aiming for something 100% perfect defeats the purpose of this suit, just my opinion.
IMG_1194.JPG

IMG_1217.JPG here's a pic with normal lighting. I'll will work on the gloves tonight. After that all that's left is to bleach the sweatpants and do the Web shooters

I didn't like how spandex mask looked, made this one from the fabric of the sleeves I cut from the hoodie
unnamed (2).jpg
this is the pic I meant to post, my bad

Attachments

• IMG_1576.JPG
    IMG_1576.JPG
    461.1 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:

The sweatpants I initially bought didn't match with the shirt, so I ordered different ones and they match the shirt perfectly [emoji3]6174607216_IMG_0559.JPG

done with the gloves :D, I'm going for that messy homemade look, and I really like the results
IMG_2077.JPG

still working on it, but here's a pic of what I currently have done...still no web shooters, and I'm adding so more stuff to make the goggles movie accurate
IMG_2551.JPG

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back