Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - Homemade suit & Stark suit

Re: The best Spider-Man: Homecoming/MCU suit that I can make on a budget

Wow, seeing the Homecoming eyes on the TASM2 faceshell. The size difference between the two is incredible

Wow, seeing the Homecoming eyes on the TASM2 faceshell. The size difference between the two is incredible
It really is very incredible. Also, the TASM2 lenses are much bigger on the frames, while the MCU has more frame material because of all of the layers.

Hey guys, I'm not dead and neither is this project, expect a big update regarding the suit's lenses. Also wanted to say that I might actually make the Underoos suit lol, here's photoshop mock up made w/ the stuff I'm planning to order
whatwhat.jpgspdrmnhctoy_05.jpg

Re: Dual Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - onesie (pre-Stark) & underoos (post Stark

16466500_10208555783348937_88088724_o.jpg
finally updating! Getting these for my suit! they'll arrive this weekend :)

Re: Dual Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - onesie (pre-Stark) & underoos (post Stark

update on the Homemade Spidey suit. I just got the goggles. This isn;t the final product, I just quickly added the white vinyl to see how it looked.
6176651968_IMG_0453.JPG

Nice job on the goggles. Can you see well out of them? What do you mean by adding white vinyl? Directly on to the lenses?

update on the Homemade Spidey suit. I just got the goggles. This isn;t the final product, I just quickly added the white vinyl to see how it looked.
View attachment 707958

Nice job on the goggles. Can you see well out of them? What do you mean by adding white vinyl? Directly on to the lenses?

yeah, it's kinda like a sticker, I took out the black lenses and applied the mesh to the clear ones

Re: Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - onesie (pre-Stark) & underoos (post Sta

Do you have a link as to where you got the sticker from? I'm liking what you did for the goggles and will probably change mine

yeah, it's kinda like a sticker, I took out the black lenses and applied the mesh to the clear ones

Re: Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - onesie (pre-Stark) & underoos (post Sta

Do you have a link as to where you got the sticker from? I'm liking what you did for the goggles and will probably change mine

It's perforated vinyl, I got mine on ebay a long time ago, don't have the link, but I'm sure you can find it

IMG_0891.JPG
eyelids tests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anybody can help me out with some questions...What I was planning to do is paint the little blue rectangles on the blue, and doing little tiny dots with red puffy paint on the red section, 1-do I need to have the suit stretched out when I do it? If a put some cardboard pieces inside it, would that be fine? Should I make one of those duct tape dummies?
2-anything on dyeing the suit so the colors look more vibrant?
3-For the rubber black bands, I was going to go over the outlines with puffy paint, then fill it out with liquid latex, anybody know what exactly do I need for this? Any other better way of doing it?

View attachment 675944

Go with screen printing, it's what they actually did

Last edited by a moderator:

IMG_0927.JPG
here's a crappy pic with a lenses test, I think I'll make it a little less squinty. better pics soon

6241723120_IMG_0494.JPG done with the goggles for now, I'll make them more accurate when more reference comes out

did a paper mock up for the spider logo, any input?IMG_0941.JPG

holy *****, the lenses are here!!!6241745600_IMG_0499.JPG

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back