Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - Homemade suit & Stark suit

Re: My attempt at a MCU Spider-Man suit on a budget [Spider-Man: Homecoming]

Thats pretty awesome. I just started visiting this thread, me and my pals are makers and created webshooters shooting axe body spray. The were 3D printed and molded then electronics useing arduino and drone batteries installed. It turned out pretty cool for a shriners hospital-movie premire thing. facebook.com/makerkickstart

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome job on the suit!

Shoe.pngAnyone else notice how tom wears a -sort of- shoe inside of the costume? it doesn't look like normal water shoes do any of you have any idea what can be good to put inside the suit?

View attachment 751436Anyone else notice how tom wears a -sort of- shoe inside of the costume? it doesn't look like normal water shoes do any of you have any idea what can be good to put inside the suit?
For the movie I think that they used normal boxing shoes because of the irregular tongue tab. About halfway through the top of the foot the shoe underneath ends, and where the tongue is sticks up.

I managed to make a hard felt shoe that is tight on my foot to go inside the 'sock' of the suit so that there's something rigid for the sole to be glued to inside of the fabric [and to not have exposed toes, a shoe in the shape of the one used in the movie] WIN_20170816_17_34_13_Pro (2).jpg -yes i know that his boots are red and not blue, just had to test it with something of the same fabric-

Hey all you Homecoming homemade spideys, quick question: How are yall tucking the pants into the socks? When I do I get funny bulges that look really bad. Thanks

i cut the pants to about 2 inches lower that the line of the socks, but i would recommend buying soccer socks which tightens any fabric and then wearing the red socks above them

Hey all you Homecoming homemade spideys, quick question: How are yall tucking the pants into the socks? When I do I get funny bulges that look really bad. Thanks

I cut the pants so they're shorter and I have to tuck in less fabric on the socksIMG_3308.JPG
probably they did something similar on the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back