Double Spider-Man Homecoming suit build - Homemade suit & Stark suit

IMG_9498.JPG
Thought I wouldn't get it but I found it! accurate hello Kitty fabric!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, since where i live i can not purchase any separating invisible zippers, and because i don't want to try to bend my invisible zippers 90 degrees to form a U-zipper, i was thinking of where else i can put a zipper, do any of you think that a zipper between the blue and red line of the belt section [belt and upper body blue section] would work?

Hey everyone, since where i live i can not purchase any separating invisible zippers, and because i don't want to try to bend my invisible zippers 90 degrees to form a U-zipper, i was thinking of where else i can put a zipper, do any of you think that a zipper between the blue and red line of the belt section [belt and upper body blue section] would work?
I think that might work, however, there would have to be a small attached section in the suit to hold the ends of the zippers in place.
Also, worse comes to worst, you could just have a zipper going down the back (unless you are doing a raised spider logo)
Hope this helps! :)

I've seen it done. Pretty sure someone did it for an Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit. Can't recommend it cause I've never done it, but it might work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is else is like me, who have somewhat limited resources and is in need of a face shell, don't be afraid to sculpt one yourself, last year i made a decent deadpool mask that fits me perfectly by duct taping my head, sculpting the face shell on my pillow stuffed head form and making a simple plaster mold of it, i didn't find anywhere here that sold resin so i used hot glue sticks and melted them with a heat gun to make the shell out of, this year however i found a store that sold me a 2 part resin and i will be using that to make my spider man shell. WIN_20170806_21_05_27_Pro.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back