Tom Frickin' Petty!

This is funny you posted because I was just talking to a friend yesterday about Tom Petty. I really like him, but can't stand most Bob Dylan songs because he's too whiny and nasal. Tom Petty has a similarly odd voice, but I've always liked his songs. And speaking of "You Got Lucky", as a kid in the 80s I always loved seeing that video on MTV with that futuristic car.

This is funny you posted because I was just talking to a friend yesterday about Tom Petty. I really like him, but can't stand most Bob Dylan songs because he's too whiny and nasal. Tom Petty has a similarly odd voice, but I've always liked his songs. And speaking of "You Got Lucky", as a kid in the 80s I always loved seeing that video on MTV with that futuristic car.

Which, today, looks - uh, not so hot...! But still a great video.

I always loved his music videos as they tended to be off the wall and weird at times. On side note the last thing we need is more Doors on the radio, they're already played a ton here.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back