I think I might have found a part for Kylo's belt clip.

TIGCreations

Sr Member
Ok. My heart is racing right now. I think I might have fount the found part for Kulo Ren's belt clip.

Here's the part:

9bcc_1.jpg

This is an RV curtain track splicer. With a bit of modding and machining new pieces (which I'm 99% certain Pinewood / PropShop could have done) it might work.
P.S Where's Sni9er when you need him? He might ve able to voice an opinion on this discovery.

Attachments

• 9bcc_1.jpg
    9bcc_1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:
Oo very nice ! Do you have any dimensions ? I stumbled upon a few parts that looked close but none were ever the right size the lugs also on the top have been mass produced as there is a tell from the stamp laminated construction so i suspect the entire item is a found part but this could be a fantastic direction for further research if the dimensions line up in the region

Oo very nice ! Do you have any dimensions ? I stumbled upon a few parts that looked close but none were ever the right size the lugs also on the top have been mass produced as there is a tell from the stamp laminated construction so i suspect the entire item is a found part but this could be a fantastic direction for further research if the dimensions line up in the region 

I don't have any dimensions, but I might go to my local Camping World and see if they have any that line up with my ptinted version of yours.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back