Justice League Flash ACCURATE 3D MODEL WIP!

Re: Live action justice league ezra miller flash suit 3d model (wip)

My screen printer and i are busy at the moment, i'm working on the armor model in my free time

I'd be interested in just the undersuit. Whenever you have price info and/or pictures of the screen printed test fabric, I'd love to see.

Capture 2.jpgHelmet update!!! im sure its the most accurate one out there now, i've still got some stuff to improve on it!

There's a new BTS vid of JL showcasing Flash's suit a bit

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Yeah i saw it at the moment of release, watched it, geeked out a lot, watched it again, geeked out more, and so on hahaha.

There's a new BTS vid of JL showcasing Flash's suit a bit

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Re: 2017 Justice League Flash Suit %100 Accurate 3D model (WIP)

JL FLASH 1.PNGJL FLASH 2.PNG Helmet update! i spoke too soon on the last update, that wasnt accurate at all, heres the new and impoved one! I'm collabing with IAmScumbag to make this screen accurate, so we will model battle damage, textures ect, we will sell casts! I will no longer be selling the files as that will get in to way of selling helmets, the helmets will be cast in resin and dragon skin or urethane, all textured parts of this suit are rubber, and the flat glossy parts are hard resin, stay tuned and subscribe to keep getting updates!

Last edited:

I'm so excited to see the casts, I will definitely stay tuned for the casts since I love this version of the Flash.

Flash V4.PNGV4! i keep improving this helmet, this is not a edited v3, i re-did the model completely, it is extremly accurate, i know this because i have spent hours staring at this helmet! i think it is the definitive model, although thats obviously pretty biased, but i havent really seen an accurate model, no offense to anyone who has modeled this helmet, we dont have much reference and its a very confusing helmet! I'm gonna do some very nice renders soon, then after that i'll do some refinements then add the texture to the parts that are meant to be textured. The back is accurate, I have pictures that i will not share, but i will show off the back of my model once i think the time is right, most people ive seen do the back (including me) were overthinking it a lot. This will be printed at shapeways, Stay tuned!!

JL FLASH HELMET.PNG HELMET UPDATE! just need to do a few more minor adjustments then i can add all the textures and print it! it will be an extremly expensive print, the helmet consists of 24 parts!

how many time did you spent on this? that 's awesome!will you sell it?

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

how many time did you spent on this? that 's awesome!will you sell it?

I have the same Questions, will these File available for purchase :)?

Hey guys! i wont be selling the file, but i will be starting a run in the classifieds in some time, unfinished casts and finished ones will be offered. And i appreciate the reference, but trust me, i have more than enough ;)

JL FLASH HELMET SIDE.PNGJL FLASH HELMET FRONT.PNG HELMET UPDATE!! I don't wanna give too much of the back away yet, its very very accurate! gonna make the textures in photoshop and have all the correct warps and ect, gonna model all the battle damage, and Ezra Miller's head!! the helmet will be printed in SLA, once the model is complete, it will be 38 parts, just like the screen used one! (41 parts if you count wires)

(UPDATE: My new helmet is much more accurate, I spoke too soon calling this one accurate)

Last edited:
Re: Justice League Flash %100 Accurate 3D model HELMET ALMOST DONE! PICS IN 1ST POST

Will you mind turning it to a pepruka file?

Re: Justice League Flash %100 Accurate 3D model HELMET ALMOST DONE! PICS IN 1ST POST

Flash Angle Back.pngFlash angle.pngHere's the model now, its very (and I mean very) accurate, minus the textures which I am still working on, the textures warp so I will try and match the warp and texture sizes, as you can see I'm finally comfortable with showing the back, it wasn't clearly shown publically before so I was hesitant to show it. The model is 105 parts, I will also be Remodelling Ezra Miller's head to be as accurate as possible, this'll be SLA printed, molded and cast, I don't think these will be available before the movie release unfortunately, Subscribe to the thread to get notifications on this!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back