Justice League Flash ACCURATE 3D MODEL WIP!

Re: Justice League Flash %100 Accurate 3D model HELMET ALMOST DONE! PICS IN 1ST POST

Amazing piece of workmanship! Definitely subscribed to this.
Christopher

Re: Justice League Flash %100 Accurate 3D model HELMET ALMOST DONE! PICS IN 1ST POST

Damn! Great job as always. I wish I saw these reference pics when I was free handing my sons helmet, specially the back part.

Amazing piece of workmanship! Definitely subscribed to this.
Christopher

Damn! Great job as always. I wish I saw these reference pics when I was free handing my sons helmet, specially the back part.

Thank you guys! the reason I have it as accurate as it is, is because I have access to references I can not share, I'm sure you know what I mean by that ;)

Thank you guys! the reason I have it as accurate as it is, is because I have access to references I can not share, I'm sure you know what I mean by that ;)

found a time machine and bought the bluray?

V2 Flash.pngUpdate! working on a new Ezra Miller headsculpt for the helmet, I've done about 2-3 hours work on it so its still pretty rough but it is coming along.

Flash Bust.pngHere's the helmet on my Ezra Miller bust! as you can see it has a pretty strong likeness to Ezra Miller, and the helmet is very accurate, the helmet is currently being textured so stay tuned!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back