Quantum Mechanix - Guardians of the Galaxy Milano

if they would release the one that they showed at the 2016 NY Toy Fair.

QM-mini-Masters.jpg

Any rumblings of Bandai putting a kit out? I would love one on the shelf.

Me too. Only hope now might be for GotG 3. Let's hope Bandai is working on something for that timing. It's planned for 2020 by the way.....would love one to go above my Hot Toys GotG display.

Portaler;4435422 Only hope now might be for GotG 3. Let's hope Bandai is working on something for that timing. It's planned for 2020 by the way.....would love one to go above my Hot Toys GotG display.[/QUOTE said:
Isn't The Milano in Avengers : Infinity War?

I like this ship because out of everything I have seen in movies over the years this ship looks like a space going hot rod.
Swoopy lines, wild paint job and fins added not to be practical but because they look good on her.
If my friends in high school could build space ships instead of muscle cars, this is what they would build to go around and have fun with- squalling the tires and picking up chicks kinda fun. It fits the film so well and it is great to watch on screen- I almost got the Hasbro toy but the proportions were just too far off for me to enjoy it. Hopefully someone will produce a nice styrene kit of it- it is as much a continuing character as the other actors in the film so who knows...

As huge as Marvel stuff is these days, it's kind of surprising there isn't an officially licenced Milano kits. If this was the 1990s, there absolutely would be.

Yeah Bandai need to get onto this. They have some excellent kits out.

I want something relatively big though. not 1/144 scale or something.

damn i thought the toy model was small but its almost 1/144 scale if you look at the resin kit .
I´m considering doing the lightning kit and convert into a decent model taking the toy one for the basis , mostly detailing and making a decent cockpit with translucent canopy instead of a dark blue one that hides the giant ****** pratt inside of the ship

Crying out loud, QMX could do so much with the Marvel products and they choose not to make money on the items that would sell the most. Too bad they arn't making these.

I don't think QMx is working with the company that did the ship replicas anymore. Maybe it was a situation that they weren't selling, that stuff was very expensive

Bringing this thread back from the dead, I've been waiting for over a year for a copy of the huuuuuge Imaginarium Arts Milano model. But there's some kind of beef going on with their distributor, so it doesn't look like they're going to deliver the last batch (where my copy was). Been trying to talk with IA directly, and first they seemed willing to help get one, but then they just stopped answering messages.

So if the situation with the distributor doesn't get solved in the next couple of months, I'm going to start looking into building a model to 3d print myself. It'll still involve a lot of hand-work, but I want the complex curves of the wings to be exact and symmetrical. I'll probably do the bigger chunks on an old FDM printer to save on weight and cost, then do the panels, engines, cockpit and other detail parts on my resin printer. I want to do one in scale with the short-lived line of 32mm metal miniatures that were made for board gaming a couple years ago. (I'm actually doing the same with an Aliens dropship... also scaled to work with the newer AvP miniatures game.)

Bringing this thread back from the dead, I've been waiting for over a year for a copy of the huuuuuge Imaginarium Arts Milano model. But there's some kind of beef going on with their distributor, so it doesn't look like they're going to deliver the last batch (where my copy was). Been trying to talk with IA directly, and first they seemed willing to help get one, but then they just stopped answering messages.

So if the situation with the distributor doesn't get solved in the next couple of months, I'm going to start looking into building a model to 3d print myself. It'll still involve a lot of hand-work, but I want the complex curves of the wings to be exact and symmetrical. I'll probably do the bigger chunks on an old FDM printer to save on weight and cost, then do the panels, engines, cockpit and other detail parts on my resin printer. I want to do one in scale with the short-lived line of 32mm metal miniatures that were made for board gaming a couple years ago. (I'm actually doing the same with an Aliens dropship... also scaled to work with the newer AvP miniatures game.)

Did IA ever make their Milano?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back