SD Studios OWK Saber

It's the one in the back left corner. It has a weathered emmiter but I also have a pristine one which is in the middle/front. Any clue which version this is?

thanks

FB

collection.jpg

I believe he only offered the different emitters on his last run. If it has a blue jewel inside the emitter, it should be from his last run.

Actually I have one that is older than that. In fact, I own the first ones he made from about 12 or 13 years ago. There was no actual graflex clamp on it. The look of the clamp was simulated. And no transistors, no ring of holes in the emitter, no "windvien" viens. I'll dig it out and post a few pics.

It's the one in the back left corner. It has a weathered emmiter but I also have a pristine one which is in the middle/front. Any clue which version this is?

thanks

FB

collection.jpg

I had nearly all of SD sabers and I honestly have to say I liked them better than the MR ones. Maybe they weren't as technically accurate, but the heart that went into them and the quality, weight, etc....just damn good props.

I had nearly all of SD sabers and I honestly have to say I liked them better than the MR ones. Maybe they weren't as technically accurate, but the heart that went into them and the quality, weight, etc....just damn good props.

I agree. I like mine more than the MR version as well.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back