Futurama Fan Film - Fan-O-Rama

Vivek

Master Member
So excited and looking forward to this.

From Cinema Relics.

https://www.facebook.com/cinemareli...1966569291904/660682727420288/?type=3&theater

" Welcome to the world of tomorrow!!!!!!!

Well guys and gals, I've missed the adventures of Fry, Leela and Bender so much since it was canceled, the 2nd time, and I didn't know what to do. Soooo, I decided to create my own Futurama fan film, with Bender and Leela. In fact, forget the fan film! But seriously, me and my amazingly talented, hard working and equally crazy crew have done the improbable.

FAN-O-RAMA - A Futurama FAN Film!

It's got everything you NEVER wanted in a Futurama episode:

Live action!
Animatronics!
Crazy alien make-ups!
Crazier model miniatures!
And most of all... Bad Directing!

Coming soon, to a small screen near you, really really near you.

(FUTURAMA TM Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation)

Trailer coming soon..... "

Here are some previously released teaser images.

Cm0TZJbUMAAptkW.jpg

Cm3RJDAVYAASMHr.jpg

CnAmoIzUsAA6V1v.jpg

13681054_659795980842296_7720533663432086331_n.jpg

CnG5CV_VUAEjKPu.jpg

13606798_657998947688666_8653962857431912709_n.jpg

I felt a bit cheated with it finishing half way before the payoff, and I expected the credits were a fake out. But great work all around on the sets and props, the entire look of the film was spot on. I hope they get the chance to finish off the story at some point.
Vic Mignogna as Zapp Brannigan was the highlight for me. Just amazing, and such a funny choice given his role as Captain Kirk in Star Trek Continues.

I would love to see what these guys could do if they had a disney type budget... Bender is very awesomely realized here. Leela not Soo much. (Fx wise and ADR)

Fry's actor grew on me. But the doc and zoid especially took me out and brought me back into fan film.

Very neat for sure. Amazing for a fan film 110%

Just makes me realize this is one reimagining that I might actually want to see on the big screen. Or nowadays... a Netflix, Hulu or HBO original.

Basically I think that this should be a "proof of concept" and make a 2 hour live action movie that keeps the idea of models etc and some but very little cgi to make it all blend.

I wouldn't have thought this yesterday before seeing this. But I would really like to see that.

I commend their use of prosthetics and models but to me it was clear that the vocal and physical performances of Zoidberg and the Professor just didn't gel together.
Also, I was kinda weirded/grossed out by Vic/Zapp flashing his pixelated junk several times. The performance was less 'pathetic man-baby Zapp' and more 'creepy pervert' - and I usually love Vic (especially in Star Trek Continues)
But, as OldKen said, as a proof of concept it works well, and after getting over the different voices (standard fan film caveat) I was actually enjoying Fry, Bender and Leela.

Very cool. The sets looked great! Tough to bring versions of the characters that were never meant to be real life. I like it overall.

Seeing a realistic Leela eye makes you wonder what Fry sees in her

sci-fi has shown that as long as an alien has a human body people will try to have sex with it.i think we call it The Riker Effect.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back