The Unofficial Terminator 2 T-800 Builders Club

Can anybody tell me anything about the Terminator 2 belt and belt buckle Arnie wore? It seems that some users know the brand of the buckle, but guard it secretly like its the JFK files!! Anybody want to share this with other passionate prop builders? I mean, come on, it's a belt buckle!

Can anybody tell me anything about the Terminator 2 belt and belt buckle Arnie wore? It seems that some users know the brand of the buckle, but guard it secretly like its the JFK files!! Anybody want to share this with other passionate prop builders? I mean, come on, it's a belt buckle!

:lol

No idea what brand it is. The belt was custom made by some shop in LA. However Bates who makes the T2 leather jacket, they are currently using a buckle for their jacket that is an exact match to the one used for the pants. I have two which I got when I bought my jacket/pants from Bates and willing to sell one of them :) no clue what it should cost though :confused

If you wants belt measurements I can share those. The buckle for the jacket was custom made for the film production by a chinese factory. Bates still have original buckles and might/hopefully make some more.

Photos are always good, so...
buckless.jpg

Upper ones are Bates newer buckle for the jacket, which matches the buckle for the pants. Bottom is another newer ones compared to the made for film production on the right, which is obviously supposed to be perfectly squared and not so elongated. They come with a chrome finish, I dulled one of mine. And again, they don't come marked with a brand or production ID so no idea what brand for the pants belt :(

Anyone had any more progress on their builds?

Regards
T
A
Z

Not really, mostly just a few set backs :D
Like buying a two part putty you are supposed to be able to fix holes in metal with, hard enough to drill in etc..
Only the crap I received doesn't harden, at all :facepalm

Aaaargh. I feel your pain bud. I'm starting my t-1000 soon. Can we put it in this thread? Lol

Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried to join an online forum for endobuilders and can never seem to get activated. I am wondering if that board is dead or really there.

What Taz said, search the RPF for "endobuilders" and you should find a member here who you can contact in order to get in faster, don't remember his nickname :unsure

Aaaargh. I feel your pain bud. I'm starting my t-1000 soon. Can we put it in this thread? Lol

Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically I would say "no", since the name of the thread reads: T-800
:p

Hey Guys i wonder if i could get some information or help.
Ive been asked to take part in one of these Customised Charity Projects where you take a bust and customise it into another genre of movie or unique design.
I want to customise my Bust into a terminator.
I can find rubber latex facial parts that stick onto the face to give the endo skeletal look, but im after something more robust like resin that i can add to the bust i have.
i suppose the option is to try to sculpt my own but im not to good at things like that, the other option id to buy a 1-1 bust and cut it up but i dont want the expense of doing that either, so does nay one here make and supply resin facial parts that go into making a battled look Terminator with its outter skin still intact in places, just to clarify im looking for resin Endo Skeleton facial parts
many thanks

Hi guys

Great info, thanks for sharing

Im looking for the webbing and big buckles for the bandolier and its nothing like anything available here in the UK. Would any of you have a name or military part number for them in the US? Trying to search online for something that is in the States and you have no idea what it is called is really difficult.

Cheers

HB999

G'day mate,

The buckles were from a racing harness I believe. I could be wrong but it was from a 4,5 or six point harness lol the rest of the bandolier was a custom sew jobbie. T2FS used to make a brilliant one. Try him for more info.

Regards
T
A
Z
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back