Good DIY lightsaber tutorials

orion42m

Hi, I am looking for guide tutorials for making my own high quality lightsaber, If anyone would help, I would be very grateful.
Thanks

On another note: For some reason I cannot use tags, is there a guide for that as well?

Welcome to the RPF!
Are you interested in effects style or a static hilt?
Original Trilogy- OT or
custom?

Good questions above, need to be more specific in kind/ type. If you're doing fx (electronics) you can't go wrong with the Lets Build a Graflex 2.0 series.

I agree with the two good comments above. The type/variation of lightsaber hilt will affect how you want it built. I personally like the static hilts but that's just so the little ones don't get ahold of them and break them Lol, but like Tom said, if your gonna build an fx version than go follow the Let's Build a Graflex 2.0 series.

Goodluck,
Alex

Welcome! If you're interested in static hilts, I started with Lightsabers from the Big Yellow Box if they're still around. They were pretty inaccurate, but it taught me how to engineer the structure....dowels on the inside, pipe that fits together, that sort of thing.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back