Hasbro Tie Interceptor Elite conversion

I got busy and started working on adding a few more details to the hatch

"]
28817201066_00a065f10b_b.jpg

blurry pic but you get the idea

"]
28848639545_240394275c_c.jpg

Thanks for looking

After adding all those details to the bottom side of the hatch. I noticed that the hatch opening was still looking plain and a bit toyish. so I added conduct line around the opening to make it a bit more interesting.

"]
28819625551_b1b5dac62e_b.jpg

"]
28863895876_dc3d10989d_c.jpg

amazing work!!!
Thanks
Brilliant, I used my old E-bass strings for the conduit tubing when building my Tie :) can't wait to see the Cockpit:)
Thanks. Your tie fighter build is one of the best Hasbro conversion out there with lots of details and custom parts. I'm planning on keeping the cockpit somewhat stock with a little of a twist.

That cockpit lid looks the bomb! Love the amount of transfo/details you're willing to add to that bird.
Thank you very much.

If you say the pictures don't do it justice, then this must look amazing in person. Fantastic work so far, can't wait to see it finished

update
I finally got on the mail my 2 kits needed to complete the interceptor wings, The Tyrrell P34 1977 Monaco GP and the Lotus type 79 Martini. Since there are not enough greeblies to complete the set wings of tie interceptor I've decided to make a mold of the greeblies that I'm going to be using and save the originals for later use.

"]
29457523030_977ba87203_b.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back