Free Marvel Spider-Man Files with Accurate Seams

I hate jumping in this so late in the game. First off, you're awesome for making these!

I'm using Ken's sizing file, by the way. I made my TASM 2 suit with the help of his guide. I'm having a tad bit difficulty scaling your Homecoming version to the [5'5" - 5'8"] marks because the pieces are chopped up.

So I pieced it all together, ignoring the scaling issue (because this should fix it), how on earth do the shoulders / arm pits get sewn together?

I haven't finished my suit, BUT I used the base of the pattern for my brother's Scarlet Spider ( black and red) suit, and the pattern is wonderful. A tad tight in the armpits but that's not a hard thing to fix pre-fabric cut.

So, again, awesome job!

Re: MCU Spider-Man Pattern Files (Free) (WIP Collaborative effort)

Hi,

Hope you are well.

Is this design ready to print size scale if saved/ downloaded?

Cheers

Re: MCU Spider-Man Pattern Files (Free) (WIP Collaborative effort)

Hi,

Hope you are well.

Is this design ready to print size scale if saved/ downloaded?

Cheers

It's no longer downloadable now, unless you've downloaded it when he still had it up. If that's the case, then yes it's a ready to print scale.

Aren't all of the blue parts of the pattern supposed to have a checkerboard pattern, instead of the tiny dots?

Correct. But like I said before, he stopped sharing the files for free so any updates that might have made it any more screen accurate than it already is are unavailable

If you read the past dozen or so posts, you'll see the OP decided to remove the files for personal reasons, so that he could be free to work on other projects.
Oh, I see. Actually I already have his pattern but I want to try to use that pattern. [emoji4] [emoji4]

Sent from my HM NOTE 1S using Tapatalk

The OP has already made it clear that he won't be making the files available any time soon, and I actually agree with that. He has no obligation to make any of his projects publicly available, so frankly we should all be grateful that they were available for any time at all, and stop filling this thread with requests for the files to be uploaded again.

Is nobody reading this thread before they post??

The OP has taken their files down. Clearly they have a reason for doing so, therefore it’s highly unlikely that they’ll be reposting them any time soon. Repeating the same question over and over isn’t going to change that.

If people are going to keep creating accounts just to fill this thread with requests for patterns that clearly aren’t available, I vote that this be locked down so nobody else can reply. It’s obvious that there is nothing else worthwhile to add and if the OP decides to resurrect this thread, it can just be unlocked again.

I for one am grateful that the patterns were available for any time at all, and so should everyone else. Now stop filling this thread with pointless questions that have already been answered several times!

Is nobody reading this thread before they post??

The OP has taken their files down. Clearly they have a reason for doing so, therefore it’s highly unlikely that they’ll be reposting them any time soon. Repeating the same question over and over isn’t going to change that.

If people are going to keep creating accounts just to fill this thread with requests for patterns that clearly aren’t available, I vote that this be locked down so nobody else can reply. It’s obvious that there is nothing else worthwhile to add and if the OP decides to resurrect this thread, it can just be unlocked again.

I for one am grateful that the patterns were available for any time at all, and so should everyone else. Now stop filling this thread with pointless questions that have already been answered several times!

Timey Wimey hasn't been responding to my messages, but I think admins can close a thread if it gets reported with a note requesting to have it closed for a valid reason. I think that this is a very valid reason lol.

Hi Timey Wimey!! [emoji3]
I m going to make my own suit
Although it was very late
Share the link again please.
Have you not read this thread?! Like, at all?? It’s already been stated, SEVERAL TIMES, that the original poster has taken these files down and will not be reposting them at any time in the foreseeable future!

I’m about to contact a Mod now to get this thread locked up, I’m sick of new members bumping this thread with absolutely nothing to add but endless repeats of the same question that’s already been answered OVER AND OVER.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back