Spider Man Lenses

ThunderSniper

Hi guys,

I have a problem with a suit I've got, this one was custom made and the lenses are attached to the mask. The material between my eyes and the mesh is very prone to fogging up.

Is there a simple way to deal with this so that it no longer fogs up? As this makes seeing out of the mask rather difficult after a while!

What sort of soultions should I look into?

Thanks everyone!
Thunder

You can get anti-fog solution from auto supply stores. It's used on motor cycle helmets to prevent the same problem

You can get anti-fog solution from auto supply stores. It's used on motor cycle helmets to prevent the same problem

This was my first thought, I just wondered if anyone has any experience with certain other materials that overcame this? Last thing we want is to be taking the mask off every 10 minutes because it becomes impossible to see!

I used speaker mesh that I bought from ebay for 10 bucks, then cut it out to the shape of the cheesy lens I got that crack when you bend them because its just a film. Then I primed and painted it white, and it was the best idea ever. Now I can see perfectly, noone can see my eyes, and they never fog up!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back