Suicide Squad Movie Replicas and Outerwear by UD Replicas

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
Naughty Girls, Yea They Need Love Too.

Coming soon!!! ;)

13495303_10157087420455076_6069458235740013874_n.jpg

David

Empire magazine shows the Joke's coat as a metallic purple but in the movie trailers it looks more satin and not at all metallic

Oh, now I see what you mean.
Well, it's always the same leather coat. There aren't 2 version of it but it does photograph differently under different lighting and circumstances if that helps any. :)

David

Oh, now I see what you mean.
Well, it's always the same leather coat. There aren't 2 version of it but it does photograph differently under different lighting and circumstances if that helps any. :)

David

joker_0.jpg

In these pics you can cleary see it's very metallic :)

In these pics you can cleary see it's very metallic :)

You do realize that it's the exact same coat used on film, right?
No...It's not metallic, but it is reflective and that's exactly what ours looks like
. :cool
However yes, I see what you mean by metallic even though it's 'not' metallic.

As I said, it pics up different lighting in different ways...and you don't have to scream.
I hear you just fine.
:lol

David

Behind the scenes at UD Replicas.

Suicide Squad JOKER - Movie Replica Leather Trench Coat.

Getting the right look, feel and over all 'vibe' of this beautiful leather trench coat goes far beyond any usual pattern making and no matter how detailed and intricate it may be; materials, colors and tones must dictate what it can and should look like especially with such a complex garment as this.

Then, of course lighting will also play a significant role in the overall visual effect... as you can see from the 2 photos here.

Top photo is without camera flash.
Bottom photo is with camera flash.

See it in person at San Diego Comic Con, Booth Number 3348.
Hope to see you all there!

13754684_10157159492815076_7700453697849117979_n.jpg

David

Behind the scenes at UD Replicas.

Suicide Squad JOKER - Movie Replica Leather Trench Coat.

Getting the right look, feel and over all 'vibe' of this beautiful leather trench coat goes far beyond any usual pattern making and no matter how detailed and intricate it may be; materials, colors and tones must dictate what it can and should look like especially with such a complex garment as this.

Then, of course lighting will also play a significant role in the overall visual effect... as you can see from the 2 photos here.

Top photo is without camera flash.
Bottom photo is with camera flash.

See it in person at San Diego Comic Con, Booth Number 3348.
Hope to see you all there!

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=568b7e23b464edbef5f472dad7399117&oe=582B536E

David

yep you nailed it! :)

They have just announced that the actual costumes from the film are due to be on display at LFCC in a couple of weeks if any one wants photos.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back