Need help for eyes and led diffuse comic con in one week

tijojo98

Hey guys i have one week to finish my suit but i dont find anything that diffuse the led and keeping the light visible during day i would need help please i took a look on internet and didnt found anything great im using led strip oh and i dont have the time to go with the acrylic pannel way thanks for the help guys and here is the suit :)
937143de96105094cdb0c51e927c7823.jpg

Led strip (5v or 12v) glue in an angle that it lightens the whole eye holes. Then cover the back side so that your eyes don't see the leds. You can see through even when lights are on. If it's still too bright you can install dark sunglasses between lights and you eyes
b9a5984491929767bf5b5f683278dc5d.jpg

PET-G sheet (2liter cola bottle) + sheet of meshed fabric (white) on top
4f8f5dff47af069e4bf258faeb4454eb.jpg

better make the inside of the eyes black with electronic tape, plastidip or whatever. And indeed leave a small slit under the eyes.
If you dont black out the inside the light will be pretty blinding. Blacking it out wil increase visibility a lot.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back