Lost in Space (Netflix series)

Just watched Ep 1 and , um yes, its nice. way better than that STDiscovery crap
Just neey to get used to all that differences to the 98movie, wich I really love :)

I'm enjoying it so far. It's nice to be able to kick back and watch a space adventure, something with great effects/sets etc. Kinda reminds me of earth2 a bit. I don't like the Smith character though. She should be written out. The ship bugs me ,seems like another "ship of riddles" with it's seemingly large interior,and multiple decks. The robot is cool.

Not a fan of this new show.

The mood is awful, the dialogue weak and the actors (or maybe direction) awful.

I can't imagine trying to cosplay anything from the show, or even anybody recognising a cosplayer that did. The robot face is nice. Not a fan of the rest of him though.

Did anybody else get the feeling that the Jupiters all looked like Millennium Falcons that had been smoothed out?

Ten down. Nice ride. Now I can re-watch and catch all that I missed.

High hopes for season two. :)

I'm 62. This is what Lost in Space always should have been. It only took what, 52 years, for someone to get it right?

(Okay, sure.... lots of warts. But in comparison to the original, and even the movie, I think we get something a lot more substantial. They took a lot of both the previous iterations apart and put them back together in very interesting ways that tells a compelling story. I don't think this is shiny new spaceship fever either. ;) )

So I have a friend who’s opinions USUALLY match up with mine pretty well regarding movies and TV...and he said he found the show to be rather boring.

I havent started it yet, I was too tired last night...but...anyone else think it was rather boring?

First Episode.....Absolutely no character development, no reason to care.

Terrible show, the third attempt at a re-boot and like the other two this will be forgotten weeks from now.

So I have a friend who’s opinions USUALLY match up with mine pretty well regarding movies and TV...and he said he found the show to be rather boring.

I havent started it yet, I was too tired last night...but...anyone else think it was rather boring?

like any series, it has exciting episodes and slower episodes.

Almost unbelievable how dumb this show is. Three episodes in and the only character I have any interest in...is the robot, and I went in with zero expectations.

I like sci-fi enough to stick it out for at least a few more episodes. But all the problems really need to stop snow-balling. It's a bit much.

Lots of things reminding me of different sci-fi properties. But in a fun way.

OREO must have paid a nice little chunk of change for that really super blatant product placement. I felt like I was watching a commercial for a minute....:lol

Up to episode 7 And I really start to like it :)
love the Chariot vehicle, and I really hope there will either come a full grown modelkit or at least a 1:48 die cast

Almost unbelievable how dumb this show is. Three episodes in and the only character I have any interest in...is the robot, and I went in with zero expectations.

One's willing suspension of disbelief does need a dose of steroids. There's little if any real science in this series. It's all like a second or third hand retelling of what someone learned in science class in junior high. The technical holes are big enough to safely fly a 747 through. It's more fun if you get into the characters. I've come to rather like the new Jupiter 2, and especially the fact that it's one of many. A far more plausible bit of colonizing logistics. Just wish the fuel was a bit more exotic. The ship literally flies on fart juice. The new Chariots really rock too. Hope we see kits eventually, naturally. I'm not 100% sure, but there's a good chance the that the interior of the J2 will actually fit within the outer shell this time. ;)

I almost thought the mom was playing some kind of duel role as Mrs Robinson and the doctor Smith character in the first episode she came off like a sociopath .

But then Good old Dr Smith shows up and starts Dr Smithin' it up all over the place . You just gotta love good old fashioned treachery .

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back