Falcon 32 inch painting

Wingsta96

Howdy all I know there is alot of discussions about the deagostini studio scale falcon and it is my first studio scale model I have ever attempted to build and paint with not much experience. My question is around the colors and wanted some advice from the experts:

I have a couple of questions in regards to the panel colors.

1) It says spray neutral grey for the grey squares Tamiya XF-53, do you just add some white for the lighter grey areas and mix by eye?
2) The red squares it says to spray rusty red over the grey. Is rusty red the red brown XF-64 or a mix of XF-64 and XF-7 Flat Red?
3) Steve saying the instruction videos that the colors vary if you looking at printed photos or photos on your computer screen so is there a mix of the colors they will release or are we to guess?

I'm only on pack 56 so someone might know if they release the exact color mix or whether we have to mix by eye. Either way was wondering if someone has already done it and would share for a noob I would appreciate it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back