How do you display your lightsabers?

GeoffMartin3299

I know this post is basically piggy-backing on the "Show your customer Lightsabers!" thread, but with all the recent builds by Korbanth and Romans I wanted to see how you all display your sabers.

Do you have them in acrylic boxes, hang them on walls, standing up on a shelf, or even just throw them in your drawer for safe keeping? I was hoping to get a few ideas since I finally have my first saber in hand and a few more on the way. Lets see what y'all got!

Like this.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Still haven't organised my display yet, just got my MR Force FX hilts with my ATA helmet in clear acrylic cube and Doopys E-11 on diy stand

a96435d9fc0535e1034ade4b556f1795.jpg

In the future I'll be getting an Ikea Besta or Pax and have each shelf laid out with 1:1 items and 1/6 scale figures from Sideshow, Marmit, and Hasbro.

I actually have a block and peg wine rack on my livingroom floor. its not as fancy, but it will hold almost 20 sabers in a small area. And they're accessible to folks to play with them!

Yea, I really liked the way @spoudastis has his set up. For some reason i like the standing position more than horizontal.

So I took some inspiration from him and went to hobby lobby to grab a doll stand. About $3. But I need to replace the rubber bits cause they don't hold paint at all. So for now:

image.jpegThat tape looks horrible, I'm aware haha

IMG_1951.JPG
Darklyte customs stand from Etsy. Plaque was made to order from eBay.
My Obi Wan Ep I saber sits in front of them now (no stand yet).

Nice! pretty sure they still have them here. Or at least they did last time I went about 3 weeks ago. or perhaps it was something similar... I can't remember. I need to go check

Aye. It´s a Ikea Bertby, unfortunately they don´t offer them anymore. :(

I have 2 of them left and right of my TV, this is the right side one. In the left i have some tricorders, phasers, other ST stuff. Plus some of my multitools and other stuff i think looks good.

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc352/Lichtbote/Props/Helmets/20160212_201158_zpsmfw4rltg.jpg

They're IKEA wine racks. I'm not sure if they still make them, but they are about $3.00 each at Good Will. They are stainless steel, but I painted them to look like they're from Tatooine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back