Snowtrooper Ab/ Han's Hoth communicator DIsk **Mint Thermostat Found 04/06/21**

Re: Snowtrooper Ab/ Han's Hoth communicator DIsk research***LOCATED***

Hopefully have something to show this week....But I'll show you guys this from when I found it, just so you guys know I'm not stringing anyone along..

disc found.jpg

That certainly looks right, I'm very curious about what it came from!

on the edge of my seat here.

This part was identified over 20 years ago. It’s the plastic blister packaging for a three pack of hearing aid batteries. We’ve been using this for years and they’re dead accurate. The only downside is they were made decades ago and they don’t make that packaging anymore unless you can find a vintage set of them. But yeah, long time ago a guy in the 501st GGG figured it out. He made a quick mold and then vacuuforms them.

This part was identified over 20 years ago. It’s the plastic blister packaging for a three pack of hearing aid batteries. We’ve been using this for years and they’re dead accurate. The only downside is they were made decades ago and they don’t make that packaging anymore unless you can find a vintage set of them. But yeah, long time ago a guy in the 501st GGG figured it out. He made a quick mold and then vacuuforms them.

you have literally just read a few posts, and you are wrong about what it is.

No I read through the whole thing and I know I’m correct about it. Take it or leave it,

No I read through the whole thing and I know I’m correct about it. Take it or leave it,
I'd be interested in any more info you might have, even pictures of the cast ones in use. The item that tubachris has come up with looks pretty good to me, it'd be nice to compare them.

I'd be interested in any more info you might have, even pictures of the cast ones in use. The item that tubachris has come up with looks pretty good to me, it'd be nice to compare them.

I was asking around about what this guy said and was told what he's referring to is something that "looked" similar to the disc but was not. It was considered a cheaper option at the time. Not to mention the fact that the real ones are metal, and those blister packs are plastic.

I was asking around about what this guy said and was told what he's referring to is something that "looked" similar to the disc but was not. It was considered a cheaper option at the time. Not to mention the fact that the real ones are metal, and those blister packs are plastic.

I sold my Snowtrooper costume over 10 years ago so I don't have that piece anymore. When they compared the blister pack to a displayed LFL costume it matched exactly from what we could see. Also, who did you talk to in reference to me and how do you know the piece is metal? What is the part you identified as being a match? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just sharing what others have discovered int he past. After all this is a site to share information.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back