Anovos ESB Snowtrooper- Video Review 1st post

Re: Anovos ESB Snowtrooper- Changed from original prototype

Bumping this back up, per their email today saying they're shipping this month...

ANOVOS snowtrooper please fix this.jpg

Bumping this cause apparently they're suppose to ship them, again, this Winter, claiming that "production" on some helmets have been completed already. I'm really wondering what the final piece will look like, but I figure it'll be quite similar to what I posted here.

Not that anyone but me seems to really care anymore. Someone got the helmet "kit" and posted pics, but they failed to update the product image on the shipping material

Anovos false advertising snowtrooper helmet.jpg

Not that anyone but me seems to really care anymore. Someone got the helmet "kit" and posted pics, but they failed to update the product image on the shipping material

View attachment 786619

Most likely it was determined that getting a packaging change would delay the item even longer so they just stuck with the approved insert.

Most likely it was determined that getting a packaging change would delay the item even longer so they just stuck with the approved insert.

As far as I know, they updated every other product packaging to reflect the final product, but not this, which says something. I emailed them last year about them needing to, to which they acknowledged this fact.

Anyone interested in lineage snowtrooper helmets needs to forget anovos.
RS have just taken delivery of a real helmet and are moulding it now.

Anyone interested in lineage snowtrooper helmets needs to forget anovos.
RS have just taken delivery of a real helmet and are moulding it now.

Yea. They're going to be the first to put out a direct cast from a production helmet and pack. The Anovos was 3d scanned from a screen used helmet, but the helmet used is badly mishaped and warped, so Anovos had to alter and modify the 3d model to what we have here.

I'm so hung up on this simply because it's the first ever licensed replica snowtrooper helmet, which had the potential to knock it out the park but simply, from my perspective, didn't care to put much effort or relied on the wrong people to get it done right.

Still haven't received my Snowtrooper helmet which was ordered on day one YEARS AGO!!! Yet they're shipping out "kit" helmets, which were announced a few weeks ago? WTF?!!?
All hail the coming RS!

I just want them ship something.... ANYTHING!!!, to me.

And this is why I decided to NEVER buy from them again, thus ensuring I will never be disappointed! I will no longer wait an eternity for anything they make.

My helmet "kit" just came in a plastic bag inside a brown box. No insert, packing, etc!

The creepiest Stormtrooper of them all...The Ku Klux Snowtrooper....

Any pics or review of the kit as to quality?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back