Battle starship

So What’s next my friend ?

A Very , very , small , tiny break from modelling ?.... :D

Perhaps a short relaxing holiday with the beautiful wife ( and daughters) ? , or maybe minor home renovations , how bout lessons quickly taken ( and mastered ! ) in cooking classes ...?

You surely need to take a small amount of time off ( and not worry about your fans ) . Recharge your batteries mentally and physically before returning to this demanding hobby !;)

Whatever you’re deciding on , rest assured that we’ll be here awaiting your next Brilliant build - NO Pressure !:angel:lol

:cheersGed

Last edited:

Perhaps a short relaxing holiday with the beautiful wife ( and daughters) ? , or maybe minor home renovations , how bout lessons quickly taken ( and mastered ! ) in cooking classes ...?

You surely need to take a small amount of time off ( and not worry about your fans ) . Recharge your batteries mentally and physically before returning to this demanding hobby !;)

Whatever you’re deciding on , rest assured that we’ll be here awaiting your next Brilliant build - NO Pressure !:angel:lol

Oh, you allow me to take a Short relaxing holiday, minor home renovation, take a quick cooking lessons and small time of off. That's what I call a PRESSURE!!

For now, I have to hands on to my house repair and garden things. May be it takes a month or so.

Off course I have to be an expert for house cleaning using with that great Hoover.

Amazing...it's a work of art. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Thank you very much Ace-san.

As soon as I put that finished model on a model stand, I got a short order from my highness.
One is the notice stand for her job meeting at her office.

"You have to do something for this miserable thing"

GsJz925.jpg

Her order has to be accomplished immediately.

"Yes, ma'am! what about this?"
"It is acceptable"
"Your gracious words, ma'am"

E9On5dT.jpg

FHYiVC0.jpg

KPyPefN.jpg

(Piece of cake!)

"It is acceptable. Then, you have to make some soap dish for the bathroom. Commence immediately"

'Yes, ma'am! what about this?'

6xxLxcC.jpg

JrwARlR.jpg

O7uuNuk.jpg

(Walking the park!)

'It is merely acceptable'
'Your gracious word, ma'am. Then, let me prepare for supper'
'Don't be reserved'

That what I did yesterday.:D

There is no day of rest for a slave of love.:(

katsu

Well stated. You learn quickly Master Ged. Welcome to the dark bad boys side. :lol

My friend , it’s been an honour and pleasure getting to know you . You’re truly multi-talented at multi-tasking in multi-mediums !:p

Of course , should your lovely wife ever find out/read your posts here - what happens next !? ... You’re a brave man indeed , I salute you ! ... like I said in an earlier post , I know a thing or two about ‘ Scary Beautiful ‘ women !:confused:facepalm:lol

Well Katsu, after revealing the conversation (I really enjoy reading those) behind your latest creations (very nicely done) I think this calls for a picture of your beautiful wife with a crown and scepter. :p

As one slave to another I understand. After finishing my last printing project I was immediately requested to fulfill one of my wife's wishes. My beautiful wife now has locking anti-tip 3D printed shelves in her medicine cabinet in the bathroom. It was done quite happily for her. :D

The notice sign and the soap dish are both inspired designs.

Thank you for relating the conversations - laughter is always a good way to start my day. (Laughter and progress photos of your models.)

:lol

Well stated. You learn quickly Master Ged. Welcome to the dark bad boys side. :lol

:facepalm The power of the dark side is always strong.

My friend , it’s been an honour and pleasure getting to know you . You’re truly multi-talented at multi-tasking in multi-mediums !:p

Of course , should your lovely wife ever find out/read your posts here - what happens next !? ... You’re a brave man indeed , I salute you ! ... like I said in an earlier post , I know a thing or two about ‘ Scary Beautiful ‘ women !:confused:facepalm:lol

Ged-san, you are wrong. She is unbelievably kind highness lady.
If she read this, she'll just gentry smile and suggest me to do 'Seppuku!':eek

edo_seppuku-267x300.png
6995350.jpg

Well Katsu, after revealing the conversation (I really enjoy reading those) behind your latest creations (very nicely done) I think this calls for a picture of your beautiful wife with a crown and scepter. :p

As one slave to another I understand. After finishing my last printing project I was immediately requested to fulfill one of my wife's wishes. My beautiful wife now has locking anti-tip 3D printed shelves in her medicine cabinet in the bathroom. It was done quite happily for her. :D

Comrades, we all know the joy to serve the mighty lady. So, don't be afraid to fail.
I will willing to assist your 'Seppuku' and chop your head clean off.

WOW! I had NO IDEA you were going to paint the ship. The color palette you chose is fantastic! Not what I would have expected! Absolutely brilliant!

Thank you very much! King-san

The notice sign and the soap dish are both inspired designs.

Thank you for relating the conversations - laughter is always a good way to start my day. (Laughter and progress photos of your models.)

:lol

Thank you Tom-san. Those soaps are the hand made supply of my uh... great sister.
She will know that her soap is not treated poorly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-tbrxdDdcs

As I think of my present situation.
I am surrounded by uh...mighty ladies.
My mother, my wife, my daughter and my sister. All strong women.:(

All mighty and strong - ‘ Scary Beautiful ! ‘ women.. er... Ladies !!! . Katsu - san , We can never show them enough respect and admiration !:facepalm .
We wouldn’t dare !:angel

Ged

Last edited:
I thought you were crazy to try and make a starship out of aluminium sheet...

...and I was right, but it is a magnificent piece of madness!

Superlative work, the paint job sets it off to a T, enjoy your 'rest', and I look forward to seeing what you can come up with for your next project while 'relaxing'.

;)

The choice of color was a surprise. I would have just gone with boring battleship grey palette. Thankfully you didn't.

You truly are a Master of your craft and an inspiration.

All mighty and strong - ‘ Scary Beautiful ! ‘ women.. er... Ladies !!! . Katsu - san , We can never show them enough respect and admiration !:facepalm .
We wouldn’t dare !:angel

Ged

I think you can still have a chance to get back to the good boy's side.:D

I thought you were crazy to try and make a starship out of aluminium sheet...

...and I was right, but it is a magnificent piece of madness!

Superlative work, the paint job sets it off to a T, enjoy your 'rest', and I look forward to seeing what you can come up with for your next project while 'relaxing'.

;)

Thank you very much,Doc!

WOW, looks incredible!!

Thank you !

The choice of color was a surprise. I would have just gone with boring battleship grey palette. Thankfully you didn't.

You truly are a Master of your craft and an inspiration.

Than you very much, always, LeoL-san!

just sitting here, jaw dropped wide open. waiting for the video wich it shows how it lifts off and flies off into space.

Thank you very much!

For now Michael-san did it for me!!

Always love to have a little fun.

View attachment 797889

Commander of the ship with his two daughters and crew member.

View attachment 797913

Oooh my goodness!!!
Just like my model is starring the movie!!
We (Me, my wife and my daughter) 've just seen this and we all said wow! wow! wow!

Thank you Michael my friend!!! I really do!

And,,, big kiss to you from my daughter and my wife.
From me? A big hug!
Michael-san, Thank you very much for taking time to make such a wonderful pic for me.

All the best,

Katsu

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back