Battle starship

Somewhere deep inside the model, you probably built a tiny galley for the crew, that we'll never see. And on those tables are condiments: itty bitty bottles of Katsu sauce, soy sauce, and hopefully hoisin sauce.

or maybe exploring with that camera you will find a hitchhiker stowed away

:lol

Well, I have been working on a sketches of Mech these days.
I drew a few rough sketch and one of them a looks like Mecha Godzllla.:facepalm
I can show you the sketch but I need a firm guarantee that you are not laughing behind the cover.:behave

Then I'm about reaching to one concept.
At the first place, I couldn't remember the robot appeared in a movie I couldn't remember the title either that I've seen many years ago.
That was a very impressive one. Realistic,at least I thought and very agile.:ninja
Recently I've watched a movie on Amazon Prime Video and suddenly I know I found that movie. That is 'Red Planet'. The robot was called AMEE.
I thing I found a kind of good example what I wanted to build.

This thing is sure coming along nicely. Haven't gotten to to check it out because of that hurricane that hit last week. Just finally got internet back today.

That should be really nice. Just make sure it doesn't have AMEE's "Good/evil" switch.

:DInstead, I'm gonna put the Eco Mode switch.

This thing is sure coming along nicely. Haven't gotten to to check it out because of that hurricane that hit last week. Just finally got internet back today.

I hope you and your family alright. We got one this weekend but fortunately didn't damage anything in my place.

I've read about this dish many years ago and I've been very interested in this.
For the first time in my life, I've bite THE baked bean sandwich.
And that was sooo yummy!!

8XDoywB.jpg

I never thought this simple dish is so good.

End of report!

katsu the gourmet

That is a one of many traditional English breakfast / dinner quickies, full of protein and fibre
OR for the winter outdoors working weather one of these
A Full English breakfast
IMG_1054.PNG

That is a one of many traditional English breakfast / dinner quickies, full of protein and fibre
OR for the winter outdoors working weather one of these
A Full English breakfast
View attachment 760008

That is really a dish for the working man.
Imagine that you are sit down by the table with a warm dish like this in a one cold winter morning. That's the joy of life.
Simple and rich. No matter how many you eat any classy meal, you'll feel you miss this.
You got a great food culture, too.

Last edited:
Steve Austin was ex-astronauts and test pilot.
One day he fell down from his bicycle and his glasses were seriously damaged.
The scientist and the technician of NASA have restored it with their state of art technique
over the cost of six million dollar. The cyborg glass equipped with Mark 1 eyeball sensors
and full automatic chick tracking devices linked with Leg lines evaluation system linked with
a self aiming system and also it has even sun shade capability.

bl7arYd.jpg

VUbgfCP.jpg

L3X8UUB.jpg

48EEWnR.jpg

B3QJV5R.jpg

xMAP2zF.jpg

cvyNLxr.jpg

DBDJyMW.jpg

Maybe my wife and my daughters don't want to walk with me outside if I put this things on.
Or, what about the night of Halloween or just a little shopping at the supermarket near by.:facepalm
No?

Thanks for looking.

Maybe you should make some more for your wife and daughter, they would probably appreciate your hard work, they would spot a bargain quicker and from a distance with a bionic eye appliance.
I can't believe you even managed sun shade capability !! Amazing ! they also look cool, they don't appreciate "bionicle, spectacle, shade able, bargain hunter blaster shades"

If I saw you in my grocery store like that, there's a good chance I would turn around and head the other way. But with your patented Mark 1 Eyeball Sensors, I probably wouldn't get very far.

I like what you did with the sunglasses. That is a great idea! I'm sure there is a market for that... you should patent the idea before someone steels the concept. I'm not kidding!

I like what you did with the sunglasses. That is a great idea! I'm sure there is a market for that... you should patent the idea before someone steels the concept. I'm not kidding!

Thanks for the comment SCUDMAN-san,:D
I'm afraid somebody have done it already...

OK, back to the ship build.

Got the inside array done.

bCdKUfr.jpg

Bp8AQ1B.jpg

38mS6Ty.jpg

hSblEIy.jpg

Flip it and got the backside done.

PSto8cm.jpg

SW4k9iv.jpg

Now it should be look a little bit better.

rOypGUY.jpg

NZfliIF.jpg

jj0eGCW.jpg

oFlQFUL.jpg

And the next.

rgQPEAu.jpg

m3WqlUZ.jpg

l8hVUYi.jpg

UuhImaJ.jpg

Q1iUhVI.jpg

I need to build a lot more detailing parts anyway.

Some of those pics were taken by this periscope camera!!!

WNWuQFm.jpg

zGwGXYQ.jpg

Thank you very much for looking.:lol

Katsu

Incredibly detailed work as usual Katsu - San :eek. Was wondering , some of the photos 1 - 3 , grills ( windows ) in square pieces ? . Did you add them yourself ( how / what did you use ) , or were they preformed ?
Either way they look great :p.

Thanks for sharing .

Incredibly detailed work as usual Katsu - San :eek. Was wondering , some of the photos 1 - 3 , grills ( windows ) in square pieces ? . Did you add them yourself ( how / what did you use ) , or were they preformed ?
Either way they look great :p.

Thanks for sharing .

Hi, Ged-san.
Thanks for the comment and asking.

That grill things are nothing but the toy parts.
It's retailed as Nano Puzzle.
It's a small assembling model made of laser etching stainless steel sheet.
It's so handy for me and I've been using for each and every past models I made.
I always use a model of Empire State Building.
It's about 5 or 6 dollars here. I think it's rather reasonable.

fd0c1bc5509ceb85d43a24e75c16dc93.jpg

abde2efd4f27566fb4d734b632f08e43.jpg

sku_394758_4.jpg

images

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=N...bBfcQyjcIPg&ei=eDrKWd6lGMS28QX-tpa4Dw#imgrc=_

I found this at the kid's toy section.
Also, I often shop around at the ladies nail care section at the dollar shop as well.
You can find handy parts rather than buy any kit models sometimes.

That's the another fun part of my model building.

katsu

Last edited:
I love those things, I have bought quite a few of those metal earth kits to use just for the photoetch parts

The Empire State building being one of them

I love those things, I have bought quite a few of those metal earth kits to use just for the photoetch parts

The Empire State building being one of them

That's really handy isn't it.:thumbsup

OK, the thought suddenly occurred to me of your battleship being sold in a kit like that... it would be amazing, but terrifying. :lol

Yeah, like 6 million pieces and the cost alone would make a lego set look cheap.

:(I should have kept those cardboard patterns.:facepalm That'll make kit easier for sure.
On my calculation, total number of the metal parts would be... uhh... about 853 pieces.
The retail price of the kit will be.... uhh... I want it at least $3000... who's gonna buy that.
Alright, I should make a million with that Katsu Sauce and Bionic Glasses. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back