Battle starship

You are a jewel, Katsu-san. And your family is very beautiful. That trip you documented was wonderful, and similar to my dream of visiting Japan. I have spent many years studying the work of John Yoshio Naka and other bonsai artists, and practicing the art of Bonsai. And the Samurai and architecture hold, for me, a similar appeal to my heart. There is such a treasure of history and culture in your country. If I could visit only one place in the entire world, I would choose Japan. I would be willing to sit at the doorstep of a traditional blade smith every day from the beginning of a sword to it's end and not feel like I wasted a moment of my life. I would love to visit the old temples if I could and see wooden structures that have lasted 1000 years, built with no nails or bolts, or wander thrue some of the historic water gardens and stare at the Koi and the blossoms... Thank-you, Katsu-san, for sharing your life with us. It is always a treat.

Thank you very much Cadeus-san.
I guess your knowledge of Japanese culture is some kind of an expert.
I'm sure you'll enjoy that city more than I did.
Sitting beside of that garden, I felt like I'm looking at one of the most beautifully sophisticated traditional in complete silence.
The garden would change its view along each seasons. I really want to visit again soon.

Cadeus-san is one of the right person to share my experiences.

katsu

Thanks for asking, Ben-san.

Time flies so fast.
During the last three weeks, I trimmed all those trees and vegetation all around my house. Peeled off some old paint of the house here and there and repainted. Took out a bunch of scraps. Built a wooden deck in the back yard and planted some spring flowers with my wife.
And I finished the re-organaising of my work shack yesterday.
Yes, Ben-san, Now I'm gonna go back to my workbench.:thumbsup

Here are some pics of Bento-box I cook every morning for my wife. Looks yummy? :lol

Katsu

Thanks for asking, Ben-san.

Time flies so fast.
During the last three weeks, I trimmed all those trees and vegetation all around my house. Peeled off some old paint of the house here and there and repainted. Took out a bunch of scraps. Built a wooden deck in the back yard and planted some spring flowers with my wife.
And I finished the re-organaising of my work shack yesterday.
Yes, Ben-san, Now I'm gonna go back to my workbench.:thumbsup

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/yuumi2891103/IMG_20170430_060829_zps57hctgtr.jpg

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/yuumi2891103/IMG_20170430_060752_zpsu49zxia9.jpg

Here are some pics of Bento-box I cook every morning for my wife. Looks yummy? :lol

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/yuumi2891103/IMG_20170413_064847_zpsbigdfmdz.jpg

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/yuumi2891103/IMG_20170419_070446_zpswlrule2x.jpg

Katsu
you have been a busy boy in your retirement, what a lovely garden, keep busy and stay young Katsu-San, the Bento-box looks very yummy it's making me hungry, your wife is a lucky lady and you are probably a lucky man
hope to see your updates soon

I want that recipe, that looks delicious!

Thanks for looking Engelnichit-san.

Haha, The first one is Tricolore box lunch, sweet fried pork minced meat with sake, sugar and ginger. Scrambled egg with sweet taste and, fried Japanese radish leaves and put them on the rice.
And some teriyaki grill off chicken wings and boiled spinach.

The second one is fried sliced pork with ginger and sake/soy sauce and some cabbage salad. And a boiled green beans with sesame sauce with some spinach and rice.

This is turmeric rice and curry lunch Bento with pickles.

And Yesterday,
Fried chicken with Chinese sweet vinegar vegetable sauce and pineapple and rice box.

Yuumi,

You make that every morning for your lovely wife? That is amazing. You Sir, get husband of the year award! :)

Thank you very much Sofaking-san.
I wake up on 5:30 every morning and fix her those Bento box. It takes 30min or an hour.
To fill the space of Bento box with colorful food is very fun for me.

She is working at a office far out of the town. Nothing good restaurant or shops around.

I approve this message. :)

Thanks Snow Builder-san.

Katsu

Last edited:
Oh my !!! Katsu-san your making me soooooo hungry
can I come and live with you for a while I would love to learn to cook like this
forget the build for a while !!! you should teach a few forum members how to cook this wonderful food :lol

NEW THREAD!!!!
Learn to cook yummy food with YUUMI
:D

can I come and live with you for a while I would love to learn to cook like this
forget the build for a while !!! you should teach a few forum members how to cook this wonderful food [emoji38]

NEW THREAD!!!!
Yes please! I'd love a series like that. Maybe some YouTube videos?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Your making me hungry and I still have a few hours to go before lunch break

forget the build for a while !!! you should teach a few forum members how to cook this wonderful food :lol

NEW THREAD!!!!

Hold on!! my friend, What's gonna be your lunch?
You can be here anytime and you are welcome.

"forget the build for a while !!! you should teach a few forum members how to cook this wonderful food :lol

NEW THREAD!!!!
Learn to cook yummy food with YUUMI "

Nice!! but Naaaa!! :lol

Yes please! I'd love a series like that. Maybe some YouTube videos?

I my self are learning on YouTube time to time.
They are very inspiring.

master chef Katsu-San (y)D

Thank you very much, my friend! My honor.

I want to be Katsu-san when I grow up.

We all do. :)

You two should reconsider.... :lol

Oh, I finally got the new desk top PC a week ago.
The last one had been destroyed by the lightning strike four years ago..
Since then I used to use a little tablet PC but it was hard for me to type a letters.
New one is very fast. It could do anything instantly before I think about it.

This is my new battle station.

Now I can enjoy combat flight sim or Arma 3 anytime.

katsu

Katsu-san, the "Yummy Food with Yuumi" is a great idea! Don't dismiss it out of hand....

And it's not that we want to be you, we just want to have your skills, your imagination and creativity, a family as nice as yours, as beautiful an area to live in... OK, I guess we do want to be you... :lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back