Luigi Mansion/Ghostbusters crossover

Derelicte

I'm getting ready to work on a Luigi's mansion cosplay/ Luigi Ghostbusters cosplay. Next month I'll be getting a vacuum and converting it into a poltergust 3000. Anyway the one thing I have not been able to find is a good looking hat. I've seen the ones you get with the halloween costume, and ones that are a newsboy cap. If anybody knows where I can get a more accurate hat let me know. Also I'll be getting a green long sleeve shirt, overalls, and brown boots. Then I'll be getting a jumpsuit for the Ghostbusters crossover with a "Luigi" patch and a no boo patch. I've also been on the hunt for an ice clear gameboy color to make the gameboy horror. I've got a replacement screen just waiting on getting the gameboy color. I'll be adding a few more things that I won't get into detail yet, but I'll post my progress on this thread when I get the chance. However any help with finding an accurate hat would be appreciated.
Luigi-s-Mansion-luigi-5319988-960-768.jpg

I couldn't really find anything better than what you already mentioned as far as hats, but cool idea. Hope it turns out well, looking forward to seeing the progress!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back