Anyone heading to CONvergence ?

Shotzy

Like the title says, any fellow prop makers planning on attending CONvergence in Minneapolis at the end of June?

I've always wanted to go, but being over 4th of July weekend every year kills the chance for me.

Maybe one of these years though.

I've always wanted to go, but being over 4th of July weekend every year kills the chance for me.

Maybe one of these years though.

Yeah I usually just make it my routine 4th celebration, this year its actually June 30th- July 3rd however! So maybe this is the year to come check it out! :)

I've never gone, but some friends told me it was a lot of fun so I'm registered and I'll be there! Just gotta get my cosplay all fixed up and ready to go.

Planning to be Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2. I made the cosplay last year and have only worn it twice. This year I don't have a lot of money to throw at a whole new project so I'm just making some improvements to Jack and enjoying him some more, people's reactions to him are excellent.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back