Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

Judging by this photo they appear to be finely detailed, showing the angle of the louvered wires. But no openings, and no simulated woven-in wires.

View attachment 752433

& brightened a bit

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 07.30.15.png

J

I can see Youtube unboxing videos on this kit lasting an hour or two :popcorn

I think i will buy Seventy Three of these kits, build one as a model and the other 72 should make a life size Falcon, i cant go wrong with a plan like that, should be easy! Might need to use some glue though, i dont want it falling apart when i use the hyperdrive :cool

Whoever gets this kit first, I hate you and kiss my ass!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I might not be first, but it's taken me 40 years to reach the point in my life where I could afford one of these and be in the position (i.e. married to a wife who said, "Go for it.") where I could drop the money without thinking, "You don't really need to eat this month," or "the kids don't really need that medicine." I'm going to enjoy this. :p

I can see Youtube unboxing videos on this kit lasting an hour or two :popcorn

I think i will buy Seventy Three of these kits, build one as a model and the other 72 should make a life size Falcon, i cant go wrong with a plan like that, should be easy! Might need to use some glue though, i dont want it falling apart when i use the hyperdrive :cool

Dude...I want to have an unboxing party at my house. No one will care but me....but I will force them through the whole thing.

I might sell tickets and have a kegger for my unboxing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm not sure who will appreciate this the most. I'd love to invite a friend over for sprue cutting/sanding. That's easily my least favorite part

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It looks like the September shipment has sold out as well:

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000116315/

Because the reservation has reached the number of preparations, the application for "September 2017 shipment" has been terminated. Thank you very much for your application. (August 22, 2017)

Last edited by a moderator:

It looks like the September shipment has sold out as well:

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000116315/

Because the reservation has reached the number of preparations, the application for "September 2017 shipment" has been terminated. Thank you very much for your application. (August 22, 2017)

......I'm glad that it keeps selling out,...they know that they're onto a winner

Hopefully a deal will be made to broaden Bandai's market to the main part of the world.....Europe:D

J

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, I just got notification that my Millennium Falcon has just shipped. No idea how the seller got it so fast. Course I did pay a little more than I probably should have from an ebay seller. Oh well. Least I'm getting mine early and don't have to wait until October. :)

I saw the 5 foot Millennium Falcon used in the films in person, as I'm sure many of you fellow film enthusiasts have. I'm reluctant to build any incarnation of this vehicle because I feel that it would not even come close to living up to such a fantastic piece of art. Having said that, the thread creator and many of those on TheRPF are weakening me significantly. If only I had more space, no pun intended. :)

Well, I just got notification that my Millennium Falcon has just shipped. No idea how the seller got it so fast. Course I did pay a little more than I probably should have from an ebay seller. Oh well. Least I'm getting mine early and don't have to wait until October. :)

That's awesome. I concur many would be appreciative of an unboxing if you are willing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back