Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

Here she is:....all 5 foot goodness

Cke8GN9WkAIXsK-.jpgCkeagzEUYAErKfZ_zpsyjitvkqv.jpgCkeagy_UUAAoNkG_zpsbz4lwv30-1.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/gentei_T/status/740730566589325312

J

Last edited:

Any news on price yet?
Not yet, but who cares? This is a 1/72 Bandai Falcon, and that's the only thing that matters..! ;) :D

Seriously, afaik this is just a "study model" for an exhibition. There are no prices yet. I could imagine it to be twice the price of the small one. Scalpers surely will freak out once they are aware of that kit. (If there will be a kit, that is. ;) )

Hmm, teased an AT-AT Walker....Teased an Imperial Star Destroyer....Teased a 1/2 R2....Now they tease a 1/72 Falcon and a 1/2 BB8....I wont hold my breath.....

Must be nice to be able to print up a 1/48 X and Y to go along with. :D

Okay, that underside landing gear box looks as if it simply slides up or something. I hope not. The last thing I would want is for the 32" landing gear boxes to be flush against the hull.

If they REALLY wanted to do this right, then those entire quadrants would be swapable.

There are some 32" details, top of the cockpit tube for example.

I'd love to see some more pics,....especially of the sidewalls etc.....i'm sure any discrepancies on the cockpit tube could be easily fixed....the whole shape & curves of the thing looks right....just like the 1/144.....hope they put this into production

Okay, that underside landing gear box looks as if it simply slides up or something. I hope not. The last thing I would want is for the 32" landing gear boxes to be flush against the hull.

If they REALLY wanted to do this right, then those entire quadrants would be swapable.

It looks like they are,....those lines/seams are right where the forward boxes would slot in

J

Moonlight SY-3 over at Starship Modeller posted this:

Not to get too excited, since both the 1/72 Falcon and 1/2 BB-8 are listed as 参考出品 ("reference exhibit"), but yeah, that's cool! Don't forget all that other cool stuff we've seen displayed but not kitted yet were also all 参考出品 items. The big Star Destroyer, the 1/12 Vader's TIE, the AT-AT, and the 1/4 R2...all 参考出品. None on the shelves yet.

Still, we can dream, can't we??

Yeah this isn't an official release yet. It's only an exhibition display piece. I'd love to see it as a kit someday, but there is no guarantee

This is not funny Bandai. Teasing us with display pieces and not making them kits or leave us guessing if they will be kits. :angry

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back