Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

Lucky for the US buyer. If I order this from Cult my shipping cost is US$80 to Brunei. I'm still waiting for HLJ or Amazon.co.jp to put this up for pre-order (finger crossed).

I wouldn't hold my breath for HLJ - their Star Wars Bandai models are not for sale outside Japan.

Nice article on some of the engine detail on the Falcon:

http://bandaihobby.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/07/21/190000

Translated:
https://translate.google.com/transl...om/entry/2017/07/21/190000&edit-text=&act=url

20170720091051.jpg

Translated version says:

"but I want to tell you that the energy and sticking that I was poured until this kit is completed, love is not a bit ordinary. Sense of feeling drifts if "love" is also text, but I am pleased if a little exaggerated "affection" or "supremacy" will be over when you finish reading this article."

WTF! Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Translated version says:

"but I want to tell you that the energy and sticking that I was poured until this kit is completed, love is not a bit ordinary. Sense of feeling drifts if "love" is also text, but I am pleased if a little exaggerated "affection" or "supremacy" will be over when you finish reading this article."

WTF! Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if Bing fairs any better:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...ihobby.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/07/21/190000

I'm guessing professional human translators won't be out of a job, quite yet. :D

If you translated that as, "a lot of passion went into designing this kit," I don't think too many English readers would even blink.

Can anyone reccommend a good site to buy the falcon and send it through Tenso?

Iv decided im too desperate for the kit too have to wait till december if i go through the Cultman website. Im fishing for other options,I live in the UK :)

Cheers guys.

Roboted , why don't you try ' amazon ' , saw a site that's offering it $ 400.00 ( USD ) - shipping Oct .

Last edited by a moderator:

Can anyone reccommend a good site to buy the falcon and send it through Tenso?

Iv decided im too desperate for the kit too have to wait till december if i go through the Cultman website. Im fishing for other options,I live in the UK :)

Cheers guys.

I bought my 1/144 when it was released,....just at the time of the embargo,.....I ordered it through Tenso.....nice & easy, very quick,....I decided after a few weeks to buy another, but make it the OT version,...circular dish & all that,....the second one was through Amazon

The Tenso one was at least 30% more expensive....I think I got it for around £65,....the Amazon one I got for £38.....

It's a good service,.....speedy & easy,...but you pay extra

J

@Roboted , why don't you try ' amazon ' , saw a site that's offering it $ 400.00 ( USD ) - shipping Oct .

This is going to be the best option for me by far,Thanks for the great idea. I

m somewhat certain this was mentioned earlier in another thread,but so much is being discussed about the falcon,its been buried.

This is going to be the best option for me by far,Thanks for the great idea. I

m somewhat certain this was mentioned earlier in another thread,but so much is being discussed about the falcon,its been buried.

Iv just tried to order but the shipping and import put me over what i can spend right now. its £390 in one go which i cant afford.guess il have to keep saving then hope its still avaliable in a couple of weeks :(

Because it's so exciting it's spilling out in all directions.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back