Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

Just want to chime in and say thanks for the scans gardensgnome. I still want to buy the Chronicle book eventually but these are very appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though I have the book these are very helpful for my 40 year old eyes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ohman... that's such a great point... I thank whoever's-in-charge for having the PDF of the decal placement... being able to zoom in and see what the heck was going on... was invaluable!!!

And here are the last batch of pages.

066.jpg
067.jpg
068.jpg
069.jpg
050.jpg
051.jpg

Thanks Gardensnome : ) I felt like a vulture grabbing them so quickly : ( Yeah I wish they were in color, although sometimes it's easier to see color gradients or shading variations in black and white so these are really useful.

Thanks Gardensnome : ) I felt like a vulture grabbing them so quickly : ( Yeah I wish they were in color, although sometimes it's easier to see color gradients or shading variations in black and white so these are really useful.

Its still good for identifying markings and such.

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks gardensnome,...I hope you didn't damage the book to get these images,.....no distortion on the pages

John

Yea! A game. This fell off mine. Can anyone identify the part? I've scanned through the instructions and came up empty.

falconpiece.jpg

Yea! A game. This fell off mine. Can anyone identify the part? I've scanned through the instructions and came up empty.

http://www.heycomputer.com/falconpiece.jpg

It's sprue "U" part 3. Which I believe goes on the cockpit tube over the photo etch band. I didn't use the photo etch there, so the piece is still on the sprue. Check your cockpit tube. (That's what she said.)

I believe it goes here.
attachment-9 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks again for sharing these images gardensnome :thumbsup .

Hoping to purchase this Chronicles book sometime in the future too , but I’m wondering is this all the images of the falcon to be found , or are there some of the 32” as well ?

:cheersGed

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey fellas....it just occurred to me that a PE set would be nice to have for this build, but I looked on Paragraphix site and don't see any. Who's got that, anyone?

thanks

Nobody is selling any photoetch at the moment.

Last edited:

Awesome, thanks Pete. I'm still aways off from starting mine. Also waiting for Tony at 308 to work up the ESB gear boxes. I'm surprised Paragraphix didn't get to this sooner. Oh well as long as they're working on it. Thanks again my friend :thumbsup
From what I understand Paragrafix has a PE set in the works.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back