Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

I was noticing some greeblies on the engine deck which are molded into the surface of the plastic. Since they're not separate components, there's no overhang.

Ahhhh. How thick is paint, I wonder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

deck.jpg

To replicate the larger studio model, those details would have to be Photoetched metal. I would give them about a 35% success rate at being installed and a 100% casualty rate within 1-year after people breathing on your Falcon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If those parts are too blocky in the kit,it will be very easy to make some more delicate version from styrene.They are very simple parts although maybe a bit finacky to handle.

I actually am slightly happy the kit will need at least a couple of bits doing to get it that much closer to the real 5 footer, i even thought it would be impossible for all the parts to be accurate and snap fit.

Slightly off topic, but I was just watching the Blu Ray featurettes and saw this:

View attachment 738341

Never seen it before. Anyone know what's going on there?

SB

Sorry to bring this up again amongst nkg's announcements of Bandais epic fails.....Lol

But there might be a possibility that the MPC kit might actually have made it into the actual film (ESB).......

20728113_799908013523610_4804288064189004351_n.jpg

J

If those parts are too blocky in the kit,it will be very easy to make some more delicate version from styrene.They are very simple parts although maybe a bit finacky to handle.

I actually am slightly happy the kit will need at least a couple of bits doing to get it that much closer to the real 5 footer, i even thought it would be impossible for all the parts to be accurate and snap fit.

Is it bad I can't actually see what's wrong.....??

Might as well throw the whole thing in the trash then. :lol

I agree, it's absolutely pathetic.

Along with the inaccurate cockpit and missing details, the Big B is best at insulting the Star Wars fans once again with their piece of crap, this should be deal breaker for everyone who have been waiting decades for a decent kit of the Millennium Falcon.

Its because there isn't really anything wrong,.....it's all about reproducing the 5 foot model down to 1/72 scale & what can be cast easily

To complain about this kit is a bit like complaining if someone gave you a bar of gold that it was too heavy

J
hahhaahhahahha

Look, I'm trying my best to whip up an indignant self-righteous fury here, okay? This model is clearly flawed. FLAWED!

Well if that's the goal: Those mandibles look parallel to me. :lol

There... are... four... lights!

I gotta be honest, i think the curvature is out a bit lol, could just be my bad eye sight tho ;)

The Laser guns dont work either :eek Cheap ass toy, what next, it doesnt make Light Speed Hyperjump when i push it off the table? This is outragous it tell you, im writing a letter of complaint to myself.. so i know just how mad i really am.

Ps i still cant see what different in those pictures :wacko theres a lot of shadows.. do they count? :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back