Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

Hello all. My name is gardensnome and I've been lurking here for a while now, just trying to absorb as much info as I can. This place has been a great resource of information for my preparation in building this PG Falcon. It may take me a while to get it started but I thought I might be able to contribute a bit back to the board. With all the recent discussion regarding the SW Chronicles VI-VI Vehicles book, I thought I might try my hand at scanning the MF pages. This is the first scan at full-size in 300dpi. Once I'm done, I plan to upload it to WeTransfer at full resolution. Please let me know if this is wanted be the group. Should I continue with more? Also, I checked the Community Guides and didn't see any restrictions but please let me know if it's against the Community standards and I will cease and desist. Thanks for being such a great place to be informed and inspired

053.jpg

053-150dpi.jpg

053.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello all. My name is gardensnome and I've been lurking here for a while now, just trying to absorb as much info as I can. This place has been a great resource of information for my preparation in building this PG Falcon. It may take me a while to get it started but I thought I might be able to contribute a bit back to the board. With all the recent discussion regarding the SW Chronicles VI-VI Vehicles book, I thought I might try my hand at scanning the MF pages. This is the first scan at full-size in 300dpi. Once I'm done, I plan to upload it to WeTransfer at full resolution. Please let me know if this is wanted be the group. Should I continue with more? Also, I checked the Community Guides and didn't see any restrictions but please let me know if it's against the Community standards and I will cease and desist. Thanks for being such a great place to be informed and inspired

View attachment 797008
Oh my goodness I would die for high quality scans.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

View attachment 797008
Yes, more HD images please!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

oh my!! yes please!!!! that would be awesome!!!

no one has to die!! promise!!!

Last edited:

View attachment 797008

Yes please gardensnome

Very helpful,....thanks

J

Gardensnome- you ask if it is wanted?! Absolutely! Just make my thoughts about place an order of that book in Japan.
My last order from Japan stuck at German Custom TWO MONTHS !!!!!!! (Bandai Boba Fett Statue)
So- as far as I am concerned I would love to have those HR scans.

I saw an amazing paintjob by gt350pony66. Well done sir!

I thought my Falcon was done! Stop posting all these incredible new reference pics! Aaaaaahhh!!! :lol
The pics are greatly appreciated. I'm finding a few things I can tweak on my kit to make it look even better.

same here. I've been holding off on spending the money on it. if it came in English I'd have ordered one already. I'm looking for a comparable or near to, alternative...in the King's English. I'm thinking there has to be something else, perhaps not AS good, but will get the job done, and perhaps for less Yen
Thanks!

I really need to get that book. I wish it was available in English

I found the one for "Rowdie" near the nose landing gear, but I haven't had enough coffee yet to play Where's Waldo. :lol When People find the rest, let us know!

I had the chance to attend a presentation about the Falcon by one of the researchers involved with this kit last year, and he pointed out all those signature letterings (so Bandai was fully aware about them, but didn't include them as decals).

One of the interesting trivia that I remember, was about this signature lettering of Mary Lind.

mary_lind.jpgmary_lind0.jpg

At some point, this signature lettering was erased, leaving scratches that suggest that this erasure was done with some intent.

mary_lind2.jpg

The researcher commented that he imagined that there might have been some "affair" between the staffs behind this.

interesting...cute Mary here was kinda hot in a nerdy sort of way, of course she was probably at work in the photo...I'd venture that she was smoking hot when she got dolled up :thumbsup
Oh man that's good! It also reminds me that bras were optional in the 70's.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back