Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

Thanks turamber. I am sure that "SteveTheSwede" will be very humbled to hear your reaction to his paintjob.
Yes, I will post photos of the finished model in a new thread and hopefully Steve can go to that thread and answer any questions that people would like to know about his various techniques.

Well, Mr. CKING,
if I understand it the right way, master "stevetheswede" paint your edition oft he perfect grade falcon?
However- you should give those painting examples an own thread.
There are soooo brilliant. And in the moment they are „hidden“ inside this flood of informations and pictures.

Yes, I put .5mm fiber in mine, I added a dimmer to make sure they weren't too bright. I melted the ends with a soldering iron and painted with tamiya transparent colors.

Attachments

• IMG_2725.JPG
    IMG_2725.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 228
  • IMG_2585.JPG
    IMG_2585.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 267
  • IMG_3200.JPG
    IMG_3200.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 270
  • IMG_3201.JPG
    IMG_3201.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 244

I really do appreciate that, cking. And I am just inside the waiting loop . . .

Thanks turamber. I am sure that "SteveTheSwede" will be very humbled to hear your reaction to his paintjob.
Yes, I will post photos of the finished model in a new thread and hopefully Steve can go to that thread and answer any questions that people would like to know about his various techniques.

Strange thing, this guide on the Falcon only seems to be in Japanese? I click on the language for English and it disappears. then when I click on "modeling tips" again, the only thing that's there is the Xwing lighting tips. Am I missing something? :wacko:confused

Somewhere in this thread was a color map for the Archive X paints. I cannot find the picture again for the like of me. Can someone who has it repost it.

That looks great! I haven't started mine yet looking forward to having some time. Been practicing on some of the smaller Bandai kits.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back