Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

My Amazon order just went from preparing to ship to shipped! But the arrival date, which had been showing as Thursday, now says Friday. Oh well, I've waited this long . . . very excited.

(taking a page from the iPhone order process)

Assuming that Adam at Gundam USA is shipping orders in the order which they were placed/received, when did everyone who got a shipping notice today or yesterday receive your original order confirmation email?

I received mine on July 7th....

Thanks!

Assuming that Adam at Gundam USA is shipping orders in the order which they were placed/received, when did everyone who got a shipping notice today or yesterday receive your original order confirmation email?

Thanks!
June 1

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Got my shipping notice today. I ordered on June 1st.

I got my confirmation on July 7, 2017. I hope they ship this week. Because the item is pre-boxed for shipping, it shouldn't be a huge process to turn it around and out the door to the purchaser. I know they must be up to their butts in Alligators with this many huge boxes in their place. I know, they are in Florida, so they might be up to their butts in Alligators anyway!:D

I preordered on June 1st, just received my shipping notice yesterday (just a notice that the information had been sent to the US Postal service). Tracking showed that it had left the regional shipping facility yesterday and should be delivered tomorrow! EXCITED!

Ordered mine June 2 from Gundam USA. No notice yet but I'll be patient.

I'm re-doing my hobby room and plan on having a clean workbench to start this kit!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back