Netflix Punisher Vest WIP - Pic Heavy

Sean- it was great to finally meet you this weekend. I wish I had more time at Heroes but with two kids in All-Stars, my time was very limited. I may have been there a total of 3 hours the entire weekend. :)

Regardless, you rocked the vest and gloves (for a different project).
IMG_7766.JPGIMG_7771.JPG

Sean- it was great to finally meet you this weekend. I wish I had more time at Heroes but with two kids in All-Stars, my time was very limited. I may have been there a total of 3 hours the entire weekend. :)

Regardless, you rocked the vest and gloves (for a different project).
View attachment 636518View attachment 636519

Thanks Mike! It was great to see you as well - glad you got some quality con time in even if it wasn't a lot. ;) I guess, by your delay on Sunday that, the games went well for the kids? Haha!

Cheers and I'll look forward to the next project.

The games unfortunately went quite well lol

And absolutely, my friend. Hope you made it home safely and we'll find another project to work on soon!

Just found this thread while perusing for images of Bernthals vest. That is an absolutely killer make, love it. Probably going to copy it bit for bit, hah.

My question though is how do you get in and out of it? Just pull it on? Got zipper anywhere?

Just found this thread while perusing for images of Bernthals vest. That is an absolutely killer make, love it. Probably going to copy it bit for bit, hah.

My question though is how do you get in and out of it? Just pull it on? Got zipper anywhere?

There are slide lock buckles on the sides with adjustable straps.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back