Westworld (HBO)

That was a crazy hour of television. I thought last week was amazing, this week sure topped it. Can't even wait until next sunday. I have to admit, it feels more like a series finale than a season finale. It just feels so final.

That was a crazy hour of television. I thought last week was amazing, this week sure topped it. Can't even wait until next sunday. I have to admit, it feels more like a series finale than a season finale. It just feels so final.

It really does does feel like it’s gearing up for a series finale.

Next week is a 90 minute episode...so they’ll have a good amount of time to wrap this up and bring up some things for next season to focus on.

What the hell with the preview for the final episode. Mind is bending. Weird rip in the sky, Deloris and Bernard with Logan?? Another Cradle?

What the hell with the preview for the final episode. Mind is bending. Weird rip in the sky, Deloris and Bernard with Logan?? Another Cradle?

I was figuring that was Dolores and Bernard in “The Forge,” which is the thing that holds the “human” backups.

I'm seriously bummed about Teddy.

He was a good guy...an old west style hero that saves the damsel in distress. And he put it perfectly right before he put that gun to his head...Dolores turned him into a monster.

Funny thing: the description of the recent episode is a bit of a modified version of the lyrics to "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails, to which Johnny Cash also did a rendering of before his death. And when it comes to this episode, those lyrics fit both William and Teddy.

https://youtu.be/prDoGmY5kj8

Also, I suspect Teddy took himself out because his original personality was there and conflicting with the "update" that was made to him. If he had been rebooted like the tech suggested, Teddy probably wouldn't have been conflicted. It's like what happens when you install an update on a program and don't do a required system restart for it to go into full effect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was mind blowing and William killing his daughter thinking she was a host really got to me along with Teddy killing himself, though that did not really surprise me. Did anyone else notice in the previews for next week that it still appears we are jumping around in different timelines, seeing Bernard with Logan and Delores clued me in, but we also see Bernard with all of the bodies in the water again along with some others who have been MIA recently.

I keep wondering what William is looking for in his forearm.. since it seems to be in the specific place where BernArnold likes to tap into himself....

They cut away just as we were about to find out the answer. I think it's clear now that William at least suspects he's been Delosed. Whether it's just another of his delusions or not, I reckon we will have to wait and see

I think William is hoping he is a host, so he can unburden himself of the guilt he is experiencing for killing his own daughter. But I think he will be sorely disappointed to find nothing there.

I think William is hoping he is a host, so he can unburden himself of the guilt he is experiencing for killing his own daughter. But I think he will be sorely disappointed to find nothing there.

That almost has to be the case. The rescue guys scanned and cleared him, so the only way he is a host is if that whole scene was fabricated, which would make it all sort of pointless

That was mind blowing and William killing his daughter thinking she was a host really got to me along with Teddy killing himself, though that did not really surprise me. Did anyone else notice in the previews for next week that it still appears we are jumping around in different timelines, seeing Bernard with Logan and Delores clued me in, but we also see Bernard with all of the bodies in the water again along with some others who have been MIA recently.

At very least, we'll be jumping in between the Westworld park and The Forge (the footage with Logan is letterboxed, much like the inside of The Cradle when Bernard was in it).

That almost has to be the case. The rescue guys scanned and cleared him, so the only way he is a host is if that whole scene was fabricated, which would make it all sort of pointless

No offense, but technology can be manipulated. Just because it says it's correct, doesn't necessarily mean it's the truth. Hell, the guns in the parks were able to kill hosts and not humans. Now, they can kill human and host alike. If that change can be made to the guns, what's not to say the same can't be done to that reader?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Yeah, he's real and so was his daughter, they scanned her int he background and the tech guy just stood up and said nothing before William gunned them down.

There's another possibility:

True fidelity has been achieved. To the point where hosts and humans are indistinguishable to the tech.

Question is what are they scanning? Looking for the explosives in the neck possibly. Since he has been outside the park he wouldn't have them in his neck. Also Bernard had his DNA scanned and was cleared. So I am not sure a clear with the neck scan means anything. Also if you freeze framed the final episode preview, you see something very interesting.

William's first hunch was correct - his daughter Emily was a host. Follow the music box to discover the truth of the matter.

I’m not following.

She said she she went to look for the jewelry box in the trash but it was gone. She didn’t mention whether or not she found it later with that profile in it.

Katja Herbers has said that Emily was human and Emily is dead, and it will serve as a major point (obviously) in William’s life.

I’m not following.

She said she she went to look for the jewelry box in the trash but it was gone. She didn’t mention whether or not she found it later with that profile in it.

Katja Herbers has said that Emily was human and Emily is dead, and it will serve as a major point (obviously) in William’s life.
Oh William believes Emily is dead, for sure. Because he doesn't know the profile card was in the music box (which Emily implied she never found). So as far as being a major point in William's life, you're correct.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back