SUICIDE SQUAD: DEADSHOT'S Rifle

morganthirteen

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My day job has been really consuming most of my free time over the past year, and after retiring the molds for a few pieces I'd been offering for what seemed like forever I felt I really needed to make something just for me, so....

It's mostly made with off-the-shelf airsoft parts, though there are a few legit tactical pieces sprinkled in here and there. The only pieces I actually make were the barrel shroud and muzzle, neither of which are 100% accurate, close enough for me. The detail I enjoyed the most, was the engraving. And the applying the paint. The pics don't really show the weathering all that well, but I usually keep that stuff light.

Thanks for looking!

Shawn

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,188
  • FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,820
  • IMG_6915.JPG
    IMG_6915.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,550
Thanks, everyone. It's really more of an "assembly" job than anything else. All told, there's probably about $450-$500 worth of parts in it.

Hello,

Very good job !
One question Morganthirteen, about the mag extension : what's the brand ? Taran Tactical ?
Is it compatible with the magazine for airsoft ?

Thanks and best regards,
Teddy

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back